Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by Admin
Environmental management is a systematic approach to finding practical ways for saving water, energy, and materials, and reducing negative environmental impacts. Kindly check below the most important textbooks and reference books on advanced environmental management subjects.
Now, most organizations also consider environmental management a business requirement because it helps businesses be good stewards of their resources, which ultimately results in lower operating costs. … Essentially, environmental management focuses on resource consumption and waste generation.
Reference Books on ADVANCED ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
1. Anti-pollution Acts (3) and commentaries published theorem.
2.. Constitution of India [ Referred articles from part-III part-IV and part-IV A]
3. Pares Distn. Environmental Lows in India (Deep. Deep, Lated edn.)
4. P. Leelakrishanan, Environmental and the last (Bullorthworths, Latold edn.)
5. Basic environmental technology: Jerry; A. Nathanson.
6. Handbook of environmental management and technology: Gwendolyn Holmes, Ben Ramnarine Singh, Louis Theodore.
7. The ISO 14000 Handbook: Joseph Cascio.
8. ISO 14004- Environmental management systems: General guidelines on principles, systems, and supporting techniques (ISO 14004:1996 (E).
9. ISO 14001: environmental management systems: Specification with guidance for use (ISO 14001:1996b(E)) ( International organization for standardization-Switzerland) [Note: – Declarations, comments, cases, and research articles published from time to time will be recommended by the concerned teachers]