Last Updated on June 3, 2018 by Admin
1. Declaration of : The Stockholm Conference, Rio, Rio+5 and Rio+10
2. Anti pollution Acts (3) and commentaries published therorem.
3. Constitution of India [ Referred articles from part-III part-IV and part-IV A]
4. Pares Distn. Environmental Lows in India (Deep. Deep, Lated edn.)
5. P. Leelakrishanan, Environmental and the last (Bullorthworths, Latold edn.)
6. Basic environmental technology: Jerry; A. Nathanson.
7. Handbook of environmental management and technology: Gwendolyn Holmes, Ben Ramnarine Singh, Louis Theodore.
8. The ISO 14000 Handbook: Joseph Cascio.
9. ISO 14004- Environmental management systems: General guidelines on principles, systems and supporting techniques (ISO 14004:1996 (E).
10. ISO 14001: environmental management systems:Specification with guidance for use (ISO 14001:1996b(E)) ( International organization for standardization-Switzerland) [Note: – Declarations, comments, cases and research articles published from time to time will be recommended by the concerned teachers]