Last Updated on July 21, 2021 by Admin
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the computer’s ability or a robot controlled by a computer to do tasks that humans usually do because they require human intelligence and insight. We are discussing and recommending this one of the best Artificial Intelligence Online Courses to learn in 2021.
AI Specialists work on getting machines to learn. This means devices don’t just retain information and automate processes but perceive the environment and take autonomous actions to achieve goals.
A career In Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The rising demand for Artificial Intelligence has given rise to more diverse AI career paths. Artificial intelligence (AI) specialists program computers to “think.” Some AI specialists work in cognitive simulation, in which computers are used to test hypotheses about how the human mind works.
A PWC survey on Indian businesses found that 74 percent believed AI would improve economic growth, cybersecurity, global health, and education.
Artificial intelligence is impacting the future of virtually every industry and every human being. Artificial intelligence has acted as the primary driver of emerging technologies like big data, robotics, and IoT. It will continue to work as a technological innovator for the foreseeable future.
Follow are some of the areas wherein AI is impacting human lives;
- Information Technology and Services: AI aims at building intelligent systems that are capable of learning, reasoning, adapting, and performing tasks similar to humans. And the information technology systems are concerned with capturing, storing, analyzing, and evaluating data to communicate the best output as a piece of information.
- Transportation: Although it could take a decade or more to perfect them, autonomous cars will ferry us from place to place one day.
- Manufacturing: AI-powered robots work alongside humans to perform a limited range of tasks like assembly and stacking, and predictive analysis sensors keep equipment running smoothly.
- Construction Industry: Artificial intelligence help reduce construction costs in many ways. For example, virtual reality goggles and mini-robots into buildings under construction track the work as it progresses. AI is also being used today to design the routing of electrical and plumbing systems in modern facilities.
- Healthcare: In the comparatively AI-nascent healthcare field, diseases are more quickly and accurately diagnosed, drug discovery is sped up and streamlined, virtual nursing assistants monitor patients, and extensive data analysis helps create a more personalized patient experience.
- Education: Textbooks are digitized with the help of AI, early-stage virtual tutors assist human instructors, and facial analysis gauges students’ emotions to help determine who’s struggling or bored and better tailor the experience to their individual needs.
- Media: Journalism is harnessing AI, too, and will continue to benefit from it. Bloomberg uses Cyborg technology to help make an immediate sense of complex financial reports. The Associated Press employs the natural language abilities of Automated Insights to produce 3,700 earning reports stories per year — nearly four times more than in the recent past.
- Customer Service: Last but hardly least, Google is working on an AI assistant that can place human-like calls to make appointments at, say, your neighborhood hair salon. In addition to words, the system understands context and nuance.
1. Artificial Intelligence Online Course: AI Foundations For Everyone Specialization
Courses Offered by IBM
What You Will Learn
In this Artificial Intelligence Online Course, you will learn;
- Understand what is AI, its applications and use cases and how it is transforming our lives
- Explain terms like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Neural Networks
- Describe several issues and ethical concerns surrounding AI
- Articulate advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI
join for free
- Digital Construction | What Is Digital Construction Management?
- Autodesk Revit BIM Software Online Tutorials and Courses
- MS Excel Usage In The Construction Industry [2021 Updated]
- Electric Vehicle Course | Professional Certificate in Electric Cars By DelftX
- A Guide To Construction Management Courses
- Data Science for Construction, Architecture, and Engineering | Free Online Course
Skills you will gain In Artificial Intelligence Online Course
- Data Science
- Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning
- Watson (Computer)Jobs
- Application Programming Interfaces (API)
About this Artificial Intelligence Online Course Specialization
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer science fiction. It is rapidly permeating all industries and having a profound impact on virtually every aspect of our existence.
Whether you are an executive, a leader, an industry professional, a researcher, or a student, understanding AI, its impact, and transformative potential for your organization and society is paramount.
This specialization is designed for those with little or no background in AI, whether you have a technology background or not, and does not require any programming skills.
It is designed to give you a firm understanding of AI, its applications, and use cases across various industries. You will become acquainted with terms like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Neural Networks.
Furthermore, it will familiarize you with IBM Watson AI services that enable any business to quickly and easily employ pre-built AI smarts to their products and solutions.
You will also learn about creating intelligent virtual assistants and how they can be leveraged in different scenarios.
By the end of this specialization, learners will have had hands-on interactions with several AI environments and applications and have built and deployed an AI-enabled chatbot on a website – without any coding.
2. Applied Learning Project
In this Artificial Intelligence Online Course, learners will perform several no-code hands-on exercises in each of the three courses. At the end of the last course, learners would have developed, tested, and deployed a Watson AI-powered customer service chatbot on a website to delight their clients.
There are 3 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson
- Building AI-Powered Chatbots Without Programming
Artificial Intelligence is something that no one can ignore because now AI has become an essential part of our life. If you want to learn about AI and want to make a career in this field, kindly join one of the best artificial intelligence courses offered by non-other than IBM.