Last Updated on April 17, 2023 by Admin
Reference Books on ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
1. Environmental studies by Rajagopalan- Oxford University Press.
2. Waste Water Treatment & Disposal Metcalf & Eddy – TMH publication.
3. Environmental Engg. – Peavy, Rowe – McGraw Hill Publication.
4. Waste Water Treatment Rao & Dutta.
5. Waste Water Engg. B.C. Punmia & Ashok Jain – Arihant Publications.
6. Water Supply & Waste Water Engg.- B.S.N. Raju TMH publication.
7. Sewage Disposal & Air Pollution Engg. S. K. Garg Khanna Publication.
8. Environmental Engg. Davis – McGraw Hill Publication
9. Manual on sewerage and sewage treatment Public Health Dept., Govt. of India. I.S. Codes I.S. 3025 (all parts)
i) http://nptel.iitm.ac.in/courses-contents/IIT Kanpur and IIT Madras.
ii) http://cpcb.nic .in
iii) http://moef.nic .in
- Civil Engineering Career: A Guide To Start Your Construction Career In 2022
- Environmentally Friendly Tips to Consider When Moving To a New Home
- Environmental Engineering Career | How to Become A Environmental Engineer?
- Civil Engineering Seminar Topics List Updated 2022
- Books on CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
- Books on Building Technology and Materials
- Textbooks and Reference Books on Advanced Environmental Management