Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
Here is the list of the best construction management books. All these books on construction management, project management in construction, construction planning, and management and books related topics are of immense importance for anyone desirous to make a career in construction.
All these books are the best books for beginners to experienced construction professionals to study construction management.
We have listed down some of the best books, these books are highly recommended books, after reading you will surely gain the knowledge and techniques needed to handle the construction projects. Some of these books are also available as Kindle books to buy on Amazon.
You can also check this awesome article on what are the Career Opportunities after Construction Management?
List of the Best Construction Management Books
4. Digital Construction Management Book Paperback – 2019 – By
6. Nail Your Numbers: A Path to Skilled Construction Estimating and Bidding – By David Gerstel
10. Construction Project Manager’s Pocket Book (Routledge Pocket Books) – By Duncan Cartlidge
All the above-listed books are recommended to study construction management courses. Read about one of the best Construction software buyer’s guides on the market. This is the only one designed specifically for the subcontractors.
You might be interested in;
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers eBook
- The Great Construction Career – A Career Blueprint
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers