Last Updated on December 22, 2022 by Admin
Bharat Electronics Limited is a Navaratna and India’s premier professional electronics, multi-unit, multi-product, Public sector Company under the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India. BEL, Chennai unit (BEL Apprenticeship Walk-in 2022 ) is engaging Engineering Graduates (B.E. & B.Tech) and Diploma Holders in Engineering or Technology (passed during 2020, 2021 & 2022) to undergo Apprenticeship Training for ONE YEAR under National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) through the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BoAT), Southern Region in the following disciplines
Interested candidates who meet eligibility criteria and other parameters given in this Notification may report for the WALK-IN-SELECTION process as per the below schedule.
BEL Apprenticeship Walk-in 2022 for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices.
Total Vacancies – 71 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – 63 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 27 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 24 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 05 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 03 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 04 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 08 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 04 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 04 Posts
24.12.2022 & 09:30 AM
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED NANDAMBAKKAM CHENNAI – 600 089
Engineering in the following branch
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Telecommunications & Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Commercial & Computer Practice
Location of Apprenticeship Training
Bharat Electronics Limited,
HYDERABAD – 500 076.
Phone No. 040-2719 4999
How to Apply
Candidates should enroll in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Web Portal and furnish a NATS Registration Number in the BEL Application Form.
- Log on to https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click on Enroll
- Fill in all the required fields (personal details, qualification details, upload photo, signature & education documents, etc.)
- Click on Submit. The registration number will be generated.
Take a printout of the registration form.
Candidates have to compulsorily bring the following documents in ORIGINAL for verification and submit a copy of each while appearing for the walk-in selection:
- SSLC / 10th Marks Card
- 12th Marks Card
- Consolidated Mark Sheet / All Semester Mark Cards
- Graduation/Diploma Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS Candidates
- CGPA Conversion Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidate must be from Southern Region (Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, and Pondicherry) only.
- Candidates should possess a Graduation/Diploma from a recognized Board/University on or after 01-04-2020.
- The candidate’s upper age limit is 25 years. Relaxation of 5 years for SC & ST candidates. Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and ten years for Persons with disabilities.
- Candidates should have obtained FIRST CLASS in the above-indicated qualification for General, OBC, and EWS candidates and PASS CLASS for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- Candidates who have undergone or undergoing Apprenticeship Training under NATS or NAPS in any other establishment/organization are not eligible.
- Candidates who have acquired or pursuing higher qualifications are not eligible.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career