Last Updated on August 24, 2022 by Admin
NSIL Recruitment 2022 is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following posts given below
NewSpace India limited (NSIL), a Government of India company under Department of Space (DOS), has been incorporated in March 2019 with a vision to excel in providing space related products and services and to spur the growth of Indian Industry in undertaking technologically challenging space related activities. For more details, please log on to our website www.nsilindia.co.in
NSIL Recruitment 2022 for Managers.
Advertisement No. NSIL/01/2022
Total no of Vacancies is 26 Posts.
- CMB-01 Chief Manager- Strategic Planning and Business Development – 01 Post
- DMB-01 Deputy Manager – Business Development – 02 Posts
- MTE-01 Manager – Technical [Electronics] – 02 Posts
- MTM-01 Manager – Technical [Mechanical] – 02 Posts
- DTR-01 Deputy Manager – Technical [Remote Sensing] – 01 Post
- DTE-01 Deputy Manager – Technical [Electronics] – 03 Posts
- DTE-01 Deputy Manager – Technical [Electronics] – 02 Posts
- CMF-01 Chief Manager – Accounts & Finance – 01 Post
- MAF-01 Manager – Accounts & Finance – 01 Post
- DMF-01 Deputy Manager – Accounts & Finance – 03 Posts
- MAL-01 Manager – Legal – 01 Post
- DML-01 Deputy Manager – Legal – 01 Post
- CMH-01 Chief Manager – HR & Administration – 01 Post
- DMH-01 Dy Manager- HR & Administration – 01 Post
- DMP-01 Dy Manager- Purchase & Stores – 01 Post
- DMO-01 Deputy Manager – Official Language – 01 Post
- COS-01 Company Secretary – 01 Post
- DES-01 Executive Secretary – 01 Post
- Engineering in Electronics/Electrical or allied branches or Engineering in Mechanical or allied branches or
Engineering in Aeronautical or Aerospace or allied branches [in First class] or equivalent CGPA with MBA [in First Class] in Marketing & Sales, Strategy Planning/ Business Development or equivalent degree [with necessary documentary proof for equivalent to MBA]
- B.E/B.Tech in Geoinformatics/Physical Sciences/ Applied Physics/ Remote Sensing & GIS in First Class or Equivalent CGPA.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in First Class) with a pass in final examination of CA /ICWA from the
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India respectively.
- First class Degree in Law (Full Time)
The candidate has to make a payment of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) towards application fee through online payment link using the debit card / credit card/ net banking. The link will be made available in the NSIL website while submitting the online application. Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman and Persons with
Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee subject to providing necessary documentary proof. Else, the application will NOT be considered.
How to Apply
Before applying, candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online on NSIL‟s website:
www.nsilindia.co.in. Link for online Application will be made available in NSIL’s website tentatively during Mid of Aug 2022. Candidates are requested to visit NSIL website regularly for updates in the above matter.
After submitting online application, candidate is required to download the Application form generated by the system and submit to NSIL, enclosing self-attested copies of testimonials, educational qualification certificates, experience certificates, all relevant certificates with respect to category, CTC, etc., failing which the application will NOT be considered. The applications duly signed by the candidate to be sent to the
The Deputy Manager, Administration
NewSpace India Limited (NSIL)
ISRO HQ Campus, New BEL Road
Bengaluru 560 094. Phone: 080- 2217 2699
- The last date for receipt of application at the Office of NewSpace India Limited (NSIL) will be intimated while submitting the online application. The same will also be intimated in the NSIL website. NSIL shall NOT be responsible for any postal delays.
- Last date to apply for this job is 30 days from date of publishing i.e. 25-08-2022