EPIL, a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of the Ministry of Heavy Industries, Govt. of India, engaged in the execution of a wide range of multi-facet projects on a turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Industrial, Civil & Infrastructure Sectors, EPIL Recruitment 2023 requires the following Executives on Fixed Term Employment basis for an initial period of two years extendable maximum upto 4 years having qualification and experience as detailed below.
EPIL Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts.
ADVT. NO. DLI/HRM/REC(FT)/001/01/2023
Total No of Vacancies – 30 Posts
- Assistant Manager (E-1) – 07 Posts
- Manager Gr.II (E-2) – 19 Posts
- Sr. Manager (E-4) – 04 Posts
- B.E. /B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent qualification in Civil/ Elect./Mechanical (min 55% marks).
- CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin) with min. 55% marks in graduation.
- B.E. (Comp/IT)/MCA or it’s equivalent (Minimum 55% marks).
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) degree (5 years duration) from Govt. a recognized Institute/University (Min. 55% marks
- 2-Years’ Post Graduate Diploma/MBA (Personnel Management/HR)/ MSW (Minimum 55% marks)
- ACS with Graduation (Min 55%marks in Graduation)
Minimum 32 years and Maximum 40 years. Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC& PH applicants will be as per Presidential Directives. Upper age relaxation is five years for SC/ST applicants, three years for OBC applicants, and ten years for PWD Applicants. Upper Age limit as on (13.02.2023)
Fixed Consolidated Remuneration
In addition to monthly fixed remuneration applicable House Rent allowance and location-based compensatory allowance @10% of fixed consolidated remuneration will be paid. In the case of the Executive posted in North East Region
How to Apply for EPIL Recruitment
- Eligible and interested applicants are required to apply only Online through EPI’s Website (Recruitment section) www.epi.gov.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Registration is open from 9.30 AM on 24.01.2023 till 05.00 PM on 13.02.2023
- Before registering the applications at EPI’s website, the applicants should possess the following:
‒ Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid & active till the completion of the selection process;
‒ Scanned copy of the latest passport-size color photograph and signature in JPEG format only, having sizes of 40 KB & 30 KB respectively, for uploading in the application form.
‒ Personal details like date of birth, contact details, address details, category etc;
‒ Details of qualification like a year of passing, percentage of marks (in case of applicants having CGPA Scores, the equivalent percentage is to be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. Applicants will be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute at the time of the interview) etc;
‒ Professional details like Company name, period of working, posts held, area of working, pay scale, salary details, etc. (Applicants will be required to produce original certificates to this effect at the time of interview for verification).
‒ The applicants are required to print the application confirmation page for future reference.
‒ The applicants who have already applied and been called for the interview during the last year, do not need to apply and their applications will be rejected if applied.
Registration is open from 9.30 AM on 24.01.2023 till 05.00 PM on 13.02.2023
Check the below links to apply for EPIL Recruitment 2023.