Last Updated on December 6, 2023 by Admin
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of generation of electricity in the State of West Bengal, intends to engage experienced mining personnel on a Contractual Basis for its mining activities relating to coal mines of the Company spread across West Bengal & Jharkhand, as per details given below
WBPDCL Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts.
Employment Notification No.: WBPDCL/Recruitment/2023/08
Table of Contents
The total no of vacancies is 76 Posts
- Assistant Mines Manager – 46 Posts
- Welfare Officer – 01 Posts
- Surveyor – 07 Posts
- Overman – 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 02 Posts
- Degree in Mining Engineering / AMIE in Mining Engineering from any institute approved / recognized by the UGC, AICTE with 1st Class / 2nd Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency under
the CMR, 1957/2017.
- Diploma in Mining Engineering from an Institute approved by the State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development / AICTE with 1st Class / 2nd Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency under the Coal Mines Regulation, 1957 / 2017.
- 1st Class / 2nd Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency under the Coal Mines Regulation, 1957
- Graduates with at least two years full time [Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management] with specialization in HR/Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or [MHROD/ MBA/ Master of Social Work] with specialization in HR (Major) from any recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Diploma in Survey Engineering from an Institute approved by the State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development / AICTE with DGMS Certified Surveyor’s Certificate
under the Coal Mines Regulations, 1957/2017
- DGMS Certified Surveyor’s Certificate under the Coal Mines Regulations, 1957/2017.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
Maximum 55 years as of 01.11.2023 with all relaxations as applicable for the posts under a contractual basis.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates will be required to apply online only through the ‘APPLY ONLINE’ link on the WBPDCL recruitment portal (www.wbpdcl.co.in). No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before registering/submitting applications on the WBPDCL recruitment portal, the candidates should possess a valid:
a. E-mail ID
b. Mobile number
c. Aadhaar Number
d. Scanned copy of recent passport size coloured photograph of the candidate.
- The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded photograph is not clear and recognizable. Candidates are advised to upload their most recent photograph and retain sufficient numbers of the same photograph to be used at later stages of the selection process if called for.
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC/EWS) as submitted at the time of application cannot be changed thereafter and no benefit of other category reservation will subsequently be made admissible at any stage of the selection process. Category as mentioned at the time of submission of application shall remain unaltered during the entire recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to download and retain a copy of the system generated Application Slip capturing essential details as provided by the candidate for submission at the time of Personal Interview, if called for.
- Candidates must submit their name as it appears in the educational certificate of Secondary or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage necessary legally accepted documentary proof is to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
- Candidates shortlisted for Personal Interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Category, Application slip etc. at the time of Personal Interview, as per intimation to be given to the shortlisted candidates.
- While submitting the online application, candidates must carefully follow all necessary steps as referred above. Incomplete application / applications not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from any applicants in this regard.
- Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange will also have to APPLY ONLINE through the WBPDCL recruitment portal (www.wbpdcl.co.in), failing which their candidature shall not be considered.
- Candidates can access the online application form in the ‘Career Section’ at www.wbpdcl.co.in. Online submissions will remain open from 04.12.2023 (11:00 hrs) to 25.12.2023.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail / Mobile only. List of shortlisted candidates to be called for Personal Interview shall be displayed on the WBPDCL website and shall also be intimated through respective E-mail addresses.
- No physical copies of Interview Call letters shall be issued by the WBPDCL. Responsibility of downloading and printing of Call Letters shall be that of the candidate. The WBPDCL will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to SPAM / BULK mail folder etc.
Online submissions will remain open from 04.12.2023 (11:00 hrs) to 25.12.2023