Last Updated on June 22, 2022 by Admin
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a Government of West Bengal
Enterprise, engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity in the State of West Bengal, WBPDCL Recruitment invites applications from Indian Nationals as Technician Apprentices (Graduate/Diploma) under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for imparting training as per provisions of the said act, at its Power Stations / Projects located at different places across West Bengal as given below
WBPDCL Recruitment 2022 for Technician Apprentices.
Advertisement Notification No.: WBPDCL/Apprentice/2022/01
The total no of vacancies is 60 Posts
Post Details for Technician Apprentice with no of Post per discipline is given below
(Graduate in Engineering)
- Mechanical – 12 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation /Electronics – 05 Posts
- Mining – 03 Posts
(Diploma in Engineering)
- Mechanical – 13 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation /Electronics – 07 Posts
- Graduate Degree (04) years full-time course) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation/ Mining from any institute recognized by the AICTE
- Diploma (03 years full-time course) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation from
any institute recognized by the AICTE or from any institute recognized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as of 01.06.2022 for Technician Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering. However, in the case of Technician Apprentice – Graduate in Engineering maximum age shall be 25 years as of 01.06.2022.
12 months of training commencing from the execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
A monthly stipend will be paid as per the below-mentioned prescribed rates governed by the Apprenticeship Act, 1961:
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 8000/-
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates will be required to apply online only (on the internet) through the link ‘APPLY ONLINE’ link on the WBPDCL portal. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before registering/submitting applications on the website, the candidates should possess a valid:
a. Enrolment number obtained after registering themselves with the NATS web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in).
b. E-mail ID
c. Mobile number
d. Scanned copy of recent passport size colored photograph (not more than 500KB size) of the candidate, as applicable and scanned signature (not more than 200KB size) of the candidate, as applicable.
- The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded photograph/signature is not clear and recognizable. Candidates are advised to upload their most recent photograph and retain sufficient numbers of the same photograph to be used at later stages of the selection process if called for.
Top 20 Construction Companies in Kolkata West Bengal [2022 Updated]
- Category [General/SC/ST/OBC(A)/OBC(B)] as submitted at the time of application cannot be changed
thereafter and no benefit of other category reservation will subsequently be made admissible at any stage of the selection process. Category, as mentioned at the time of submission of application, shall remain unaltered during the entire training period.
- Candidates must write their name as it appears in the educational certificate for the Secondary or equivalent
examination. In case of a change of name at a later stage necessary legally accepted documentary proof is to be submitted at the time of the interview.
- Candidates shortlisted for an interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of the Date of Birth, Qualification, Category, Application slip, etc. at the time of the interview, as per intimation to be given to the shortlisted candidates
- While filling out the online application, candidates must carefully follow all necessary steps as referred above. An incomplete application/application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No further communication will be entertained from any applicants in this regard.
- Candidates can access the online application form at www.wbpdcl.co.in.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done either through E-mail / the WBPDCL website only. All
information regarding Interviews, Call letters, etc. shall be provided through the E-mail / WBPDCL website only. No hardcopy mailing of Interview Call letters shall be done by the WBPDCL. Responsibility for receiving, downloading, and printing of Admit Card / Call Letter shall be that of the candidate. The WBPDCL will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid / wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to the SPAM / BULK mail folder etc.
Online submission will remain open from 07.06.2022 to 27.06.2022.