Last Updated on September 22, 2022 by Admin
The government of India Public Enterprises selection board Invites applications for the post of Director (Technical) in Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL Recruitment 2022).
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) was incorporated on 22nd April, 1993 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with an objective of setting up a 3 MMTPA grass root state-of-the-art refinery and an adjacent marketing terminal at Numaligarh in the district of Golaghat, Assam. NRL is a Schedule ‘B’/Miniratna CPSE with the administrative jurisdiction of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas and is a subsidiary of Oil India Limited (OIL) which holds 69.63% equity shares in the Company.
NRL Recruitment 2021 for Director (Technical).
Advt.No. – 92/2022
- Post Name – Director (Technical)
- Scale of the Post – Rs. 160000-290000 (IDA)
- Name of CPSE – Numaligarh Refinery Ltd.
Director (Techinical) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Managing Director. He/She exercises overall control for achieving the highest standards of efficiency and safety in Refinery operations. He/She is also responsible for projecting, planning and executing new plants and facilities in the Refinery and timely completion of the projects. In addition, he/she is required to exercise overall control in marketing function including marketing projects.
The applicant should be an Engineering Graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institute. Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
The applicant should have adequate Technical/ Operational experience/exposure at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least five years in the last ten years should have been in Petroleum refining/ petrochemicals sector
How to Apply
1. fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – https://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online.
2. fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB –
https://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline
Applications are to be addressed to
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen
Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan,
BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 29/09/2022.
- No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated
NRL Recruitment 2022 notification