Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCC), a State Public Sector Undertaking owned by
the Government of Kerala, TCC Recruitment 2020 invites application from qualified and competent candidates for selection to various posts in Worker Category.
Interested candidates are required to apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of TCC (www.tcckerala.com) and Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net).
TCC Recruitment 2020 for Fitter Mechanic, Operator, Safety & Fireman, Helper
- Fitter Mechanic – 08 Posts
- Operator – 08 Posts
- Safety & Fireman – 02 Posts
- Helper (Electrical) – 05 Posts
- Helper (Fitter) – 08 Posts
- 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engg. by DTE, Kerala or its equivalent approved by Govt. of Kerala
- 3 Years Diploma in Chemical Engg. by DTE, Kerala or its equivalent approved by Govt. of Kerala
- An Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety Engg. by DTE, Kerala or its equivalent approved by Govt. of Kerala
- SSLC with ITI (Electrician / Wireman Trade) or its equivalent approved by Govt. of Kerala
- SSLC with ITI Fitter Trade (NCVT) or its equivalent approved by Govt. of Kerala
Age Limit for TCC Recruitment 2020
Not more than 41 years as on 01.03.2020 Usual relaxation for reserved categories as per Govt rules
Applicants will have to pay an application fee of 500/- (for each post) online. Application fee for
SC/ST candidates will be. 200/- (for each post).
The last date for submitting the online application is 30.06.2020 (5:00 pm).
The online application submission link will open on 19.06.2020 (10:00 am).
TCC Recruitment 2020 Notification