SJVN Recruitment intends to engage manpower on Fixed Tenure basis in the following disciplines and invites applications from promising & committed individuals. The engagement shall be purely temporary & on a contract basis for an initial period of 3 years. The contract period can further be extended every year for two more years depending upon the work requirement and performance of the individual. The engagement will not entitle him/her to claim regular employment in SJVN or any relaxation in case of any requirement for any post in SJVN.
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule –‘A’ CPSE under the administrative control of the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988, as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
Beginning with a single project and state operation, the company has a total portfolio of approximately 45000MW and commissioned Seven Projects totaling 2091.51 MW of installed capacity, including the company’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station (NJHPS).
SJVN has expanded its horizons and envisions developing itself into a fully diversified transnational power company in all types of conventional and non-conventional forms of energy and Power Transmission. SJVN has a Shared Vision of achieving 5000 MW capacity by 2023, 25000 MW by 2030, and 50000 MW by 2040.
SJVN Recruitment 2023 For Field Engineer/Officer.
Advt. No. 106/2023
|Recruitment Name||SJVN Recruitment 2023 For Field Engineer/Officer|
|Advertisement No.||Advt. No. 106/2023|
|No. of Vacancies||105 Posts|
|Post Name||Field Engineer and Field Officer|
|Qualification||BE/B. Tech In Engineering|
- Jr. Field Engineer(Civil) – 30 Posts
- Jr. Field Engineer(Electrical) – 35 Posts
- Jr. Field Engineer(Mech) – 20 Posts
- Jr. Field Officer( HR ) – 10 Posts
- Jr. Field Officer (F&A) – 10 Posts
Kindly check this education qualification required for the SJVN Recruitment 2023 for field engineer posts.
- Full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Full-Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate with one/two-year Full-time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Social Works/ Labor Welfare/ Business Management/ Office Management/ Public Administration.
- Inter-CA or Inter-ICWA-CMA (Simple Pass) or full-time M. Com
The upper age limit is 30 Years as of the closing date of the advertisement.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates must apply online by visiting the SJVN website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
1. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during recruitment. The application sequence number, User ID, Password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
2. Personal details and educational qualification details
3. Candidates should have a scanned copy of the latest passport-size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
4. Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of applicable application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on the online recruitment portal. The fee, once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
5. Candidate must login to the candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 300/- + GST@18% through online mode only. The application process will be treated as complete on submission of application fees. SC/ST/PwD/ are exempted from payment of application fees.
6. Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of the application being incomplete, non-receipt of fee, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever
Important Dates for SJVN Recruitment 2023
- Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications 23.01.2023 (10:00 AM)
- Closing date for submitting applications through the website is 12.02.2023 (11:59 PM)
SJVN Recruitment for field engineer
SJVN Recruitment 2023 FAQ
Full-time regular Degree in Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute in India.
12th February 2023.
Visit the career page on the SJVN website to check the latest job openings and apply online at https://www.sjvn.nic.in/current-jobs/94.
Yes, SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule– ‘A’ CPSE under the administrative control of the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India.