Last Updated on June 29, 2023 by Admin
Applications in the prescribed format are invited in CSIR-CEERI Recruitment from enthusiastic, young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements along with requisite experience and a high degree of motivation and desire to take up research as a career in the field of Electronics & Allied Engineering, to fill the vacancies of the following posts of scientists as per the details given below:
CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CEERI), Pilani is a premier research and
development Institute in the field of Electronics established under the aegis of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) established in 1953. It undertakes multi-disciplinary R&D activities and projects in broad areas, namely: (1) Intelligent Systems Group; (2) Microsystem Packaging Group; (3) Semiconductor Device Design Group; (4) Semiconductor Device Fabrication Group; (5) Societal Electronics Group; (6) Vacuum Electron Devices Design Group and (7) Vacuum Electron Devices Development Group. CSIR-CEERI also has extension centers in Chennai and Jaipur.
CSIR-CEERI Recruitment 2023 for Scientist.
Advertisement No. 01/2023
Table of Contents
Total Vacancies – 20 Posts
(UR-08, OBC-05, SC-03,ST-02, EWS-02)
Scientist – 20 Posts
Total Emoluments (per month)
Pay Matrix (7th CPC)
Level-11 (₹ 67,700-2,08,700)
- Masters in Engineering or Technology (M.E. or M.Tech.) in Instrumentation/Control System/Electronics/ Power Systems/ Electrical Engineering/ Microwave Electronics/Electronics & Communications/Electronics & Instrumentation/Embedded system/Advanced Electronic system/ Embedded Control and Software/Instrument Technology/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent degree in Electronics)
- Ph.D. submitted in Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
The date for determining the upper age limit, essential educational qualifications, and/or experience shall be the last online application submission date.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format downloaded from the CSIR-CEERI website
and neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side only as per the format available on the website https://www.ceeri.res.in/recruitments/
- Applications complete in all respects enclosing attested copies of all certificates, marks sheet of all
semesters/ years/ aggregate, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, caste/ community/ PwBD, recent passport-size color photograph signed along with non–refundable application fee of₹ 100/-(SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR employees/ Abroad Candidates are exempt from payment of application fee) in favor of “Director, CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research
Institute” through an online payment system i.e. NEFT/ Bank Transfer/ Net Banking etc. with the following details:
Bank Name: State Bank of India, Pilani
Account No.: 61033385318
IFSC Code No.: SBIN0031398
Branch Code: 031398
Branch Name: CEERI Pilani Branch
- The candidates are required to generate acknowledgment of remitted application fee from the online
payment system, containing UTR Number/ Transaction Number and Transaction Date and the same is
required to be attached along with the hard copy of the application. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- In the case of Universities/ Institutes awarding CGPA/ SGPA/ OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentages based on the formula as per their University/ Institute.
Candidates desirous to apply for more than one Post Code should submit a SEPARATE APPLICATION FOR EACH POSTCODE, subject to fulfilling all eligibility criteria attached to each individual postcode along with the requisite application fee of ₹ 100/- for each, wherever applicable.
Last date for Receipt of hard copy application: 30.06.2023
CSIR-CEERI Recruitment 2023 Notification