Last Updated on May 10, 2022 by Admin
NBCC (India) Limited requires dynamic and result-oriented professionals on a regular basis who are passionate to excel & take the organization to new heights. Apply for the NBCC Recruitment 2022 job openings.
NBCC (India) Limited, is a premier Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Company posted a profit of Rs 201.74 Crores, while its total income is Rs 5120.07 Crores during FY 2020-21. Having an immense strength in the construction sector, NBCC has a PAN India as well as a global presence
Certified with ISO 9001:2015 from the Bureau of Indian Standards in respect of Project Management Consultancy & Execution of the Projects, the Company’s present area of operations is categorized into three main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC) including Re-Development, (ii) Real Estate Development & (iii) EPC Contracting.
NBCC Recruitment 2022 General Manager and Project Manager.
Advt. No. 08/2022
Total No. of Vacancies – 23 Posts
- General Manager (E-6) (Engg) – 06 Posts
- Additional General Manager (E-5) (Marketing) – 02 Posts
- Project Manager (E-3) (CIVIL) – 15 Post
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, (as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2022
Candidates are required to read the GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS before filling up the online application form.
The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for the online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 15.03.2022 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on the NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.in.
Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 14.04.2022 No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Construction Management Career: A Complete Guide for 2022
- Electrical Engineer Job description In The Construction Industry
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- What are the electrical engineering jobs in the construction industry?
- Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
- Full-time MBA/two-year Graduate Diploma in any discipline from a Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
Important Dates for NBCC Recruitment 2022
- Opening Date for Online Registration 09-05-2022 from 1000 hrs
- Closing Date of Online Registration 08-06-2022 up to 1700 hrs
kindly read all the detailed job notifications and apply for the NBCC Recruitment 2022