Last Updated on April 17, 2023 by Admin
NBCC Recruitment 2023 for General Manager, Addl General manager, and assistant managers in different disciplines. Read the notification carefully and apply for the NBCC job 2023.
NBCC (India) Limited is a Schedule A premier Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Company posted a profit of Rs 182.85 Crores, while its total income is Rs 5734.20 Crores during FY 2021-22. Having immense strength in the construction sector, NBCC has a PAN India as well as a global presence.
Certified with ISO 9001:2015 from the Bureau of Indian Standards in respect of Project Management Consultancy & Execution of the Projects, the Company’s present area of operations is categorized into four main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC) including Re-Development, (ii) Real Estate Development (iii) EPC Contracting & (iv) Smart City Projects. For its ambitious expansion plan both in India and overseas, the company requires dynamic and result-oriented professionals on a regular basis who are passionate to excel & take the organization to new heights.
NBCC Recruitment 2023 Managers.
Advt. No. – 03/2023
Total No. of Vacancies – 08 Posts
- GENERAL MANAGER (ENGG.) – 05 Posts
- ADDL. GENERAL MANAGER (CORPORATE COMMUNICATION) – 01 Post
- ADDL. GENERAL MANAGER (SYSTEMS) – 01 Post
- ASSISTANT MANAGER (SOFTWARE DEVELOPER) – 01 Post
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank (as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2023
- Candidates are required to read the GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS before filling up the online application form.
- The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 16.03.2023 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on the NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.in.
- Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 15.04.2023. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted
- Construction Management Career: A Complete Guide for 2022
- Electrical Engineer Job description In The Construction Industry
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- What are the electrical engineering jobs in the construction industry?
- Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University / Institute.
- Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism/Advertising & Public Relations of
two years from Government recognizer Institute/University.
- Full-time Degree in Information Technology /Computer Science Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering from Government recognized University/Institute.
- Full-time Degree in Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology or Master in
Computer Application (MCA) from a recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks
Important Dates for NBCC Recruitment 2023
- Opening Date for Online Registration 16.03.2023 from 1000 hrs
- Closing Date of Online Registration 15.04.2023 upto 1700 hrs
kindly read all the detailed job notifications and apply for the NBCC Recruitment 2023
- Official Notification
- Official Announcement
- Official Website