Last Updated on April 18, 2023 by Admin
Online Applications are invited for appointment to the following posts in RIICO Recruitment 2021 which is an undertaking of the Government of Rajasthan. Details of category-wise classification of vacant posts are as under
RIICO Recruitment 2021 for Various Posts.
Table of Contents
Total Number of Vacancies – 217 Posts
Deputy Manager (ID/Tech.) – 08 Posts
Programmer – 02 Posts
Assistant Site Engineer (Civil) – 49 Posts
Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II – 23 Posts
Junior Legal Officer – 16 Posts
Junior Engineer (Power) – 03 Posts
Assistant Programmer – 02 Posts
Stenographer – 19 Posts
Draughtsman-cumTracer (Civil) – 15 Posts
Junior Assistant – 80 Posts
- Must have passed Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from recognized University.
- B. Com with minimum 60% Marks from a recognized university.
- Degree, from a recognized university, with a minimum of 60% of marks in engineering (except civil engineering) with an MBA.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
- B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronics
and/Communications or M.C.A. from a recognized University established by Law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government
- What Is Civil Engineering? All You Want To Know About Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Career: A Guide To Start Your Construction Career In 2021
- The Complete Mechanical Engineer & Design Certification Bundle
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Construction Management Interview Questions Free Online Practice Test
Selection of the candidates shall be made through a competitive examination. This examination can be organized online/off-line, the details of which shall be published on the website of RIICO in due course of time
From Date 17/10/2021 to Date 13/11/2021 Upto 11.59 PM
Official Notification Detailed