Last Updated on May 30, 2021 by Admin
UBM is organizing Renewable Energy India Expo on 18th to 20th September 2018 at Greater Noida. UBM India is India’s leading exhibition organizer that provides the industry with platforms that bring together buyers and sellers from around the world, through a portfolio of exhibitions, content led conferences & seminars. UBM India hosts over 25 large scale exhibitions and 40 conferences across the country every year; thereby enabling trade across multiple industry verticals. A UBM Asia Company, UBM India has offices across Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai. UBM Asia is owned by UBM plc which is listed on the London Stock Exchange.UBM Asia is the leading exhibition organizer in Asia and the biggest commercial organizer in mainland China, India and Malaysia.
The Indian growth story now no longer needs to be validated and verified as India is set to become one of the largest solar Hub globally in the coming years driving on the surge is the growing renewable energy industry, which has come out in a big way to carve its fantastic growth trajectory.
Renewable Energy India Expo celebrated 11 glorious years of Global entrepreneurship and unparalleled industry collaboration during September 2017.
The expo has become a one stop platform for International stakeholders to showcase their cutting edge products and unleash the immense power of technology and innovation. India is on the ambitious path to implement the world’s largest Renewable energy expansion program. It’s growing stature and successful leadership position at International Solar Alliance ( ISA ) has prompted even the countries outside of the tropics in entering the alliance.
The International Solar Alliance (ISA) is conceived as a coalition of solar resource rich countries to address their special energy needs and provide platform to collaborate on addressing the identified gaps through a common, agreed approach.
Power Scenario in India:
Global installed power generation capacity is estimated at ~5000 GW, of which India accounts for ~212 GW. The demand for power has been increasing in India due to the growth in the Country’s economy. Over the last 10 years, energy and peak demand shortage averaged around 8% and 12% respectively.
Renewable energy accounts for ~12 % of the total power generation of 212 GW installed in India. Wind energy, with an installed capacity of ~19 GW, accounts for the bulk of installed renewable energy capacity in India. There is significant untapped potential in areas such as off-shore wind as well as tidal and geothermal energy.
- Exchange groundbreaking ideas & technologies on an international platform.
- Stay informed about the latest technological innovations in renewable energy sector.
- Meet the decision makers who are shaping the renewable energy market.
- Gain profound insights into current global trends in the renewable energy industry.
- Get connected at exclusive networking events.
- Attend world-class conference programs with industry experts & renowned speakers.
- Attend interactive workshops and seminars at the exhibition.
- Benefit from a global network – meet globally renowned industry experts.
Reasons to Exhibit:
- Get the chance to shake hands with industry experts and influential decision makers
- Showcase your products, brand and activities in an exciting setting focused on the latest innovations and market trends
- Make new contacts whilst updating and developing existing relationships face to face with your clients and partners
- Exploit a great marketing tool and our promotional solutions to create interest and business opportunities before, during and after the event
- By participating as an exhibitor you will have the opportunity to address an audience of industry professionals and scientists, dealing directly with individuals which can help elevate your organization to new heights and make an impact on future markets in these complex economical times.
- Government Officials & Policy Makers
- Project Developers & EPC Contractors
- Distributors & Channel Partners
- System Integrators
- Banks, VCs, IPPs & Investors
- Architects and Consultants
- Facility managers
- Sr. Corporate executives
- Captive power consumers
- R & D institutions
- Technology developers
- Project Procurement officials
Click here to register for the event!
For Marketing & Alliances
For space booking
M: 93792 29397
M: 099404 59444
M: 99673 53437