Last Updated on February 17, 2024 by Admin
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC Recruitment 2024) Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through proforma application form to be made available on the Website of the Commission (Attp://opsc. gov.in), The link for online application and submission shall be available from 19.01.2024 to 19.02.2024 (Note: 19.02.2024 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application) for recruitment to 86 (29-w) posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) under the Department of Energy of the Government of Odisha in Group-A of Odisha Engineering Service carrying the scale of pay in Level-12 of pay matrix under ORSP Rules- 2017 with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
In_view of the fact that the Odisha Engineering Service (Methods of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Amendment Rules, 2023 has been challenged in the Hon’ble High Court in W.P.(C) No. 42059 of 2023 filed by Meerashree Suman and Another, this recruitment is subject to final orders of the Hon’ble High Court.
OPSC Recruitment 2024 for Asst Executive Engineer (Electrical).
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 21 OF 2023/24
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 86 Posts
1 UR 54 (18-W)
2 SEBC 08 (03-W) Hearing Impaired (Partially Deaf with suitable aid)- 03
3. SC 11(04-W)
4 ST 13 (04-W)
Total 86 (29-W)
Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) – 86 Posts
A candidate must hold a Degree in Electrical Engineering or an equivalent qualification from any University or Institution recognized by the Government or he/she must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India in Electrical Engineering.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty-one) years as on 01.01.2023 and must not be above the age of 38 (thirty-eight) years as on 01.01.2022 i:e he or she must be born not earlier than 02.01.1984 and not later than 01.01.2002.
The candidates are exempted for payment of examination fees as per G.A Deptt. letter No.9897/Gen dated 11.04.2022.
How to Apply
- Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC ‘opsc.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at OPSC portal.
- The online application form is automated and system driven & will guide the candidate seamlessly in filling the application. The requisite options shall be enabled and information shall be asked as per data furnished by the candidate.
- Before filling up the information, ensure that accurate information is fed, for edit option is limited 8 on confirmation there is no scope for further edit even if wrongful entry has been made while filling up application.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission
and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least four copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the online Registration, a unique “Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSAN)” will be assigned to the applicant. Candidates are required to take_a printout of the finally submitted _oniine_Registration/Re- registration and finally submitted Online Application forms and put hisyher signature under_the declaration for_submission to OPSC along with copies of requisite
certificate & documents as and when asked,
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance
without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- “Intimation letters” to candidates for document verification & interview and “Attestation form” & “Bio-data form” shall be uploaded in the website of OPSC prior to the date of Document Verification/Interview.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 19-01-2024
- Last Date For Apply Online: 19-02-2024
- Last Date for Online Application: 19-02-2024
OPSC Recruitment 2024 notification