Last Updated on September 20, 2022 by Admin
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites applications from experienced professionals for a Permanent
basis for its GHAZIABAD UNIT (11 posts) & KOTDWARA UNIT (13 posts). Bel Hiring for Deputy Engineer / E-II Grade.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a Navaratna Company and a premier Indian Public Sector Undertaking Company in Professional Electronics with a portfolio of over 350 different products in the areas of Military
Communication, Radars, Naval Systems, C4I Systems, Weapon & Fire Control Communication, Homeland
Security, Strategic Communication & Unmanned System, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics, and Electro
BEL Hiring for Deputy Engineer E-II Grade.
Advt No: 12949/HR/DE/NCS/2022-23
Total no of Vacancies – 24 Posts
Deputy Engineer/ E-II Grade – 24 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech/ B.sc Engineering degree (4-year course) or equivalent.
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering (4 years course) or equivalent from AICTE approved/recognized Institute/University/College in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics.
Minimum 01 years of relevant industrial work experience (full-time).
E-II Grade – Rs.40,000 –3% – Rs.1,40,000 + admissible allowances.
- The age limit should not be more than 25 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit
will be relaxable for OBC candidates by 03 years and SC/ST candidates by 05 years. For candidates
belonging to Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) category having minimum 40% disability or
more will get 10 years‟ of age relaxation in addition to the respective category and for ExServicemen(ESM), relaxation is as per government guidelines.
- SSLC/SSC/ISC mark card and any other valid document will be considered as proof of date
How to Apply
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided in the advertisement
- Candidates are required to read all the instructions given in the advertisement, enter all information correctly in the online application form, and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- If a candidate submits more than one application for the same post, the application against which the bank receipt is deposited shall only be considered. Further, if a candidate submits two applications with bank receipt for the same posts, the application with latest registration number shall only be considered.
- Rs.600 + 18% GST = Rs.708
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwBD& ESM categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- Start of application 14.09.2022 (AM)
- Last date of application 06.10.2022(PM)
- The date for the written test Will be intimated later