Last Updated on December 16, 2022 by Admin
Currency Note Press, Nashik Road, Nashik Recruitment (Maharashtra), engaged in the printing of Currency Notes and Bank Notes, is looking forward to recruiting high-caliber & talented professionals for the role of Supervisor.
The Currency Note Press, Nashik Road, Nashik (Maharashtra) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Miniratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE), a wholly-owned by of Government of India, incorporated on 13th January, 2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of Currency and Bank Notes etc.
SPMCIL is under the administrative control of the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance with its registered and corporate office at 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi.
The operational units of the company are strategically located across the country having its four Mints at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Noida, and four Currency/Security Printing Presses at Nashik, Dewas & Hyderabad besides a high-quality paper manufacturing Mill at Hoshangabad.
Currency Note Press, Nashik Road Nashik Recruitment for Supervisor.
Advt. No. CNPN/HR/Rect./01/2022
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies – 125 Posts
- Supervisor (T.O Printing) – 10 Posts
- Supervisor (T.O Electrical) – 02 Posts
- Supervisor (T.O Electronics) – 02 Posts
- Supervisor (T.O Mechanical) – 02 Posts
- Supervisor (T.O Air Conditioning) – 01 Post
- Supervisor (IT) – 04 Posts
- Jr. Technician – 103 Posts
- 1st class full-time Diploma in Engineering (Printing) OR Higher Qualification i.e. B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc (Engineering in Printing may also be considered.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute in Hindi or English with Hindi/English subject at Graduate level (i.e. Hindi in case of the candidate in post-graduate in English & vice versa.)
- One year of experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks, Computer Knowledge, Stenography in English or Hindi @80 wpm and typing in English or Hindi @40 wpm
- Full-time ITI certificate in printing trade viz. Litho offset machine minder/letterpress machine minder/offset printing/ plate making/ electroplating/Full-time ITI Certificate in plate maker compositor/hand composing along with one year NAC Certificate in NCVT.
How to Apply
- Applicants to visit CNP, Nasik Road website https://cnpnashik.spmcil.com and open the link under “CAREERS” to fill out the Online Application Form, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE,” which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An e-mail & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- If the applicant cannot complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the Complete Registration.
- Starting Date for Online Application & Fee: 26-11-2022
- Last Date for Online Application & Fee: 16-12-2022
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: Jan/ Feb 2023 / maybe Extended Depending Upon the Number of Candidates
Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment Notification