Last Updated on April 24, 2019 by Admin
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ( is an Indian multinational oil and gas company earlier headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. As a Corporation, it’s registered office is now at Deendayal Urja Bhavan, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 India.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published a notification for the recruitment of AAE, Chemist, Geologist & Other Vacancies through GATE 2019.
The interested and eligible candidates, kindly see the vacancy details and check all the eligibility criteria and apply online
Name of the Recruitment: ONGC Recruitment of GTs in Engineering and Geosciences disciplines at E1 level through GATE 2019
Total Vacancy: 785
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 05-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-04-2019 Up to 1800 hrs
- Tentative Date for Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the interview call letter for shortlisted candidates: 05 to 25-05-2019
Tentative Date for Interview: 10-06-2019
Advt No: 03/2019
Recommended Course: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Specialization
- For General/ EWS/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman:370/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nill
Payment Mode (Offline): Challan
- AEE – 550 Posts, Degree (Engg), PG
- Chemist – 67 Posts PG (Chemistry)
- Geologist – 68, Post Graduation
- Geophysicist- 4, Post Graduation
- Materials Management Officer – 33, Degree (Engg)
- Programming Officer – 13, Degree (Engg), PG
- Transport Officer – 11 Graduation (Mechanical/ Auto Engg)
Recommended Course: Master Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced
Become an Excel Expert in this Microsoft Excel A-Z Course (Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365).