Indo Danish Tool Room (MSME Technology Centre), Jamshedpur, is an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India & was established in the year 1991 under the bilateral agreement between Government of India and Government of Denmark. It is a Society, registered under Societies Registration Act 21 of 1860. The Extension Centers of IDTR Jamshedpur were set up in Varanasi in 2014 and in Patna in 2015. Register online and attend a direct interview for IDTR Jamshedpur Graduate and Technician Apprentices Direct Interview on 24.08.2020.
The Requirement for Indo Danish Tool Room (IDTR), Jamshedpur
Post Name: CNC Milling and Turning Operator
Number of Vacancies
28 Nos. (20 Nos. for IDTR Jamshedpur and 8 Nos. for TRTC Patna)
- The Technician apprentices are eligible for a monthly stipend during their period of
engagement which will be Rs. 8000/- per month.
- Graduate Apprentices will be paid a stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month.
- The Apprentice shall not be entitled to any other benefit/facilities/ allowances apart
from the consolidated stipend.
B.E./B. Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engg. / Production Engg, / Industrial Engg./ Automobile Engg / 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die Making.
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engg. / Production Engg, / Industrial Engg./ Automobile Engg / 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die Making.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/diploma from 2017 to 2020 are eligible.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing
- Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time.
- Period of Apprenticeship Training: 12 months.
The interview will be held at IDTR, Jamshedpur, on 24.08.2020 (Monday) at 9 am for the selection of fresh engineering graduate’s/diploma holders for engagement a Graduate/Technician Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Scheme of the Government of India at a fixed monthly stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month and Rs 8000/- per month respectively for a period of one year.
Candidates need to register on the Board of Practical Training eastern region (BOPT) website before appearing in the interview.
Please thoroughly peruse www.mhrdnats.gov.in for details of the scheme. Candidates should have already registered on-line with BOPT.
Eligible candidates should bring with them originals and photocopies of
- Degree/Diploma certificate (Provisional certificate in case original is not available)
- Last semester/year mark sheet;
- Class X certificate;
- Aadhaar No;
- Two-color passport-sized photographs ;
- Registration No. obtained at BOPT site www.bopter.gov.