Last Updated on August 4, 2022 by Admin
Apply for GRSE Recruitment 2022 for the various open positions of Trade Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices & Technician Apprentices. Apply before 5th August 2022.
GARDEN REACH SHIPBUILDERS & ENGINEERS LTD. invites applications through ONLINE mode for engagement of 249 APPRENTICES (TRADE APPRENTICES, GRADUATE APPRENTICES, and TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES) for the year 2022-23 under the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time and Rules thereof, in the following trades/disciplines. Interested candidates can apply for GRSE Recruitment for Apprenticeship 2022 .
GRSE Recruitment for Apprenticeship (Trade, Graduate & Technician Apprentices.
Notification No. APP:01/22
The total no of vacancies is 249 Posts
1. Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – 163 Posts
- Welder (G&E)
- Pipe Fitter
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Mechanic (Diesel)
- Fitter (Structural)
- Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM)
- Refrigeration and Air- conditioning Mechanic
2. Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – 40 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Pipe Fitter
3. Graduate Apprentice – 16 Posts
- Computer Science & Information Technology
4. Technician Apprentice – 30 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication
For all the positions, kindly check the detailed job notification.
For Position no. 01. the Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India in the respective feeder trade mentioned above.
For position no. 2. Applicant should have passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board
For position no. 3. the Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament in the respective subject fields mentioned above.
For position no. 4. Applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/ by University in the respective subject fields mentioned above.
Minimum – 14 years of age as on 01.09.2022 (Candidates born on or before 01.09.2008) Maximum – 25 years of age as on 01.09.2022 (Candidates born on or after 01.09.1997)
(Age relaxation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates)
How to Apply
- The detailed advertisement and application procedure are available in the “Career Section” of GRSE Website: www.grse.in and in https://jobapply.in/grse2022app
- Online Application Process: All candidates must submit an ONLINE application through the ‘Career section’ of the GRSE website www.grse.nic.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2022app . Please refer to “Guidelines to Apply Online” in the portal for further information.
- All candidates are required to apply through ONLINE mode ONLY. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to ensure eligibility as per the Detailed Advertisement before applying.
- Applicants are advised to keep ready a valid e-mail ID and mobile number and scan a copy of / her Passport size color photograph (max. 100 KB size) before starting filling out the online application. The email ID and Mobile number provided in the online application should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidates must enroll in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal of MHRD before applying online against this advertisement. If not enrolled so far, candidates may register at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in htt
- Opening Date for Online registration: 16.07.2022 (1400 hrs.)
- Closing Date for Online registration: 05.08.2022 (2359 hrs.)
- Official Notification
- Official website
- For Online Application Registration | Login
- GRSE Recruitment 2022 for Manager | 19 Posts | 28-07-2022
Closing Date for Online registration: 05.08.2022 (2359 hrs.)
There are total 249 Vacancies for the GRSE Recruitment for Apprentices Graduate Engineers, Diploma engineers and ITI holders.
All candidates must submit an ONLINE application through the ‘Career section’ of the GRSE website www.grse.nic.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2022app . Please refer to “Guidelines to Apply Online” in the portal for further information.