GRSE Recruitment 2022 invites applications from qualified, talented, and energetic Indian Nationals for the following posts in various disciplines
GRSE Ltd. is one of the premier Defence Shipbuilders enjoying the Mini Ratna, Category-I status and contributing efficiently to the country’s defense preparedness by building state-of-the-art warships.
GRSE Recruitment 2022 for Supervisor.
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. HR/SUP: 02/2022
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies – 24 Posts
- Design Assistant (S-2 Grade) – 09 Posts
- Supervisor (S-4 Grade) – 12 Posts
- Supervisor (S-1 Grade) – 03 Posts
- Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Naval Architecture/Shipbuilding/ Shipwright or equivalent or B Sc.
(Shipbuilding & Repair), Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology.
- Graduate in any Discipline with Diploma in Security Management (having a minimum 01 a year
duration) or equivalent
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD / Ex-servicemen as per Govt. rules.
- Age will not be a bar for internal candidates subject to a maximum age of 56.
- Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months of continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from their actual age. If the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the
condition regarding the age limit.
- The relaxation in age limit for PwBD / Ex-servicemen candidates shall be applicable irrespective of whether the post is reserved.
- The maximum age limit after all relaxations for all categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen) and internal candidates is 56 years.
Application Process for GRSE Recruitment
- Candidates may apply for more than one post/ discipline per their eligibility. However, written tests for all the advertised posts will be conducted simultaneously in a single session. A candidate who has applied for more than one post will have to appear in only one test paper on the concerned subject (refer to para 5(A)(iv) above). Post-wise merit list will be prepared based on performance in the written test.
- Online Application Process: All candidates have to submit their application ONLINE through the ‘Career section’ of the GRSE website, www.grse.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2022
- All candidates must apply ONLINE, where scanned copies of Educational qualification, Caste, Date of Birth, etc., must be uploaded. Candidates are required to take a printout of auto generated filled in Application Format, put their signature at designated places and send it along with relevant testimonials (self-attested) in support of Caste, PwBD (if any), Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, if any (e.g., Offer of Appointment, Relieving Letter, Experience Certificate), etc. to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 through ORDINARY POST only within the due date of 28 Nov 2022. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “GRSE EN No. HR/SUP: 02/2022” and “Post (Discipline) applied for “.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID to be entered into the online application form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for at least one year as any important information to them may be provided by GRSE through e-mail and also published on the website.
- Candidates serving in Government / Quasi Government offices, Public Sector Undertakings, and Autonomous Organizations are instructed to submit their application through the proper channels. In case he sends an advance copy of the application, he will have to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from his employer at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidature will not be considered.
- Please note that the candidate’s candidature is liable to be canceled if he/she submits more than one application for the same post.
- GRSE will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- An incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
- The detailed application procedure and other details are available on ‘How to apply on the website. For details, log on to www.grse.in
- The application fee is Rs. 400/-, which can be remitted online (Payment Gateway). Applicants belonging to SC /ST/ PwBD / Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable; hence, candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying.
- Please refer to “Guidelines to Apply Online” in the portal https://jobapply.in/grse2022 for details regarding the remittance of the Application Fee through Payment Gateway.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Start Date for Online Registration 31 Oct 2022 (14:00 hrs.)
- Closing Date for Online Registration 21 Nov 2022 (23:59 hrs.)
- Receipt of hardcopy of application signed by the candidate along with Certificates/testimonials
in support of eligibility through Ordinary post only. 28 Nov 2022
Kindly check the detailed job advertisement and apply online for the GRSE Recruitment 2022.