Last Updated on September 26, 2022 by Admin
Bengal Gas Company Limited, BGCL Recruitment 2022 invites applications from Indian nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria for filling the following posts as per category-wise vacancies indicated against each post below on a Fixed Term Employment basis for 03 (three) years with initial 06 (six) months on probation.
Bengal Gas Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as BGCL) has been authorized by PNGRB to lay, build,
operate and expand the CGD network in the Geographical Area comprising “Kolkata Municipal Corporation and parts of adjoining districts of North 24 Paraganas, South 24 Paraganas, Howrah, Hooghly
BGCL Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts.
The total no of Vacancies in 37 Posts
- Jr. Associate (Marketing & Commercial) – 01 Post
- Sr Associate (Marketing & Commercial) – 01 Post
- Chief Associate (Marketing & Commercial) – 01 Post
- Sr Associate (Corporate Communication) – 01 Post
- Jr. Associate (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Associate (Mechanical) – 01 Post
- Associate (Mechanical) – 01 Post
- Sr Associate (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
- Chief Associate (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Associate (Instrumentation) – 01 Post
- Sr Associate (Instrumentation) – 01 Post
- Jr. Associate (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Assistant Associate (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Associate (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Sr Associate (Electrical) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Associate (Fire & Safety) – 01 Post
- Associate (Fire & Safety) – 01 Post
- Sr Associate (Fire & Safety) – 01 Post
- Jr. Associate (Finance & Accounts) – 01 Post
- Associate (Finance & Accounts) – 01 Post
- Jr. Associate (C & P) – 01 Post
- Assistant Associate (C & P) – 01 Post
- Associate (C & P) – 01 Post
- Jr. Associate (Civil) – 01 Post
- Assistant Associate (Civil) – 01 Post
- Associate (Civil) – 01 Post
- Associate (BIS) – 01 Post
- Associate (HR) – 01 Post
- Sr Associate (HR) – 01 Post
- Sr Associate (Law) – 01 Post
- Associate (Corporate Affair) – 01 Post
- Company Secretary – 01 Post
- Sr Associate to CEO – 01 Post
- Two years full-time MBA/PGDM/MMS with specialization in Marketing / Finance/ Oil & Gas / Petroleum
and Energy with a minimum of 60% marks
- Full-Time Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical / Production/Production & Industrial / Instrumentation /Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation /
Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics / Chemical / civil / Metallurgy / Production Manufacturing with minimum 60% marks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Fire/Fire & Safety with a minimum of 60% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having a one-year Diploma in Industrial Safety from a Central / Regional Labour Institute recognized by Govt/one-year Diploma in Industrial Safety from any recognized Institute /University
- CA/CMA OR Two years full-time MBA with Specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (L.L.B) (minimum 03 years professional course ) with minimum 50% marks
in L.L.B OR 5 years integrated L.L.B Degree (Professional) with minimum 60% marks.
- At the time of submission of the online application, candidates belonging to General, EWS & OBC.
(NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two
Hundred only) (excluding applicable Taxes).
- SC/ ST/ PwBD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply
- CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH BGCL WEBSITE. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants must register in the online Recruitment Portal of BGCL website https://bgcl.co.in by clicking on ‘The CAREER’s link and then REGISTER HERE. Complete the user registration process by providing basic details.
- Please note that Registration details need to be provided only once.
- The Password provided during Registration; the same Password shall be used for signing up (Login) for submission of the online application.
- Candidates must submit the documents for ID proof. Candidate should enter Certificate No., Issue date, issuing authority and upload the documents in pdf/jpeg/jpg file so that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a print is out taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi greyscale
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- After creating an account, applicants need to log in with their credentials. Credentials are phone numbers registered during registration or e-mail, and the password is the password provided during registration.
- After login, applicants can click on Home->Dashboard and see the live advertisements of BGCL
in ‘Apply Section.’
- Applicants can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- An applicant must upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. CANDIDATES CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION AT ANY STAGE BEFORE SUBMISSION. Hence, candidates are advised to preview the application before submitting the same. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited
- Click proceed button.
- After clicking on proceed button by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ button for final submission or click ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission of the Application Form.
- Commencement of On-Line registration of applicationby candidates 30.08.2022 (from 1000 hrs. onwards)
- The last date for online registration & Submission of applications by candidates is 28.09.2022 (Till 1700 hrs.)