Last Updated on October 23, 2021 by Admin
Applications are invited only through ON–LINE mode from eligible candidates for appointment to the following vacant posts in Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD). Kindly check the detailed eligibility criteria apply online for the AMD for Exploration and Research Recruitment 2021 on or before 24th Oct. 2021.
AMD for Exploration and Research Recruitment 2021 for 124 Vacancies
Advt No. AMD–3/2021
Total No. of Posts: 124 Posts
1. Scientific Assistant–B (Physics): 04 Posts
2. Scientific Assistant–B (Chemistry): 05 Posts
3. Scientific Assistant–B (Geology): 14 Posts
4. Scientific Assistant–B (Electronics/ Instrumentation): 02 Posts
5. Scientific Assistant–B [Computer Science/Information Technology (IT)]: 09 Posts
6. Scientific Assistant–B (Electrical): 01 Post
7. Scientific Assistant–B (Civil): 01 Post
8. Technician–B (Physics/Electronics/ Instrumentation): 04 Posts
9. Technician–B (Laboratory): 14 Posts
10. Technician–B (Plumber): 01 Post
11. Technician–B (Binding): 01 Post
12. Technician–B (Printing): 01 post
13. Technician–B (Drilling): 20 Posts
14. Upper Division Clerk: 16 Posts
15. Driver (Ordinary Grade): 13 Posts
16. Security Guard: 18 Posts
B.sc, Diploma, ITI/NCVT, A Degree of a recognized University.
Note: Kindly check the job advertisement for the detailed education qualification and eligibility criteria for the respective posts.
The Minimum Age limit is 18 years as of 24–10–2021 i.e., the last date of receipt of online application for all the posts.
Note: Kindly check the job advertisement for the category-wise age relaxation criteria.
1. Scientific Assistant–B (All disciplines) 200/–
2. Technician–B (All disciplines) 100/–
3. Upper Division Clerk 100/–
4. Driver (Ordinary Grade) 100/–
5. Security Guard 100/–
The application fee should be paid online only. Please refer website www.amd.gov.in for details.
The following candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
1. Candidates belonging to SC/ST
3. Persons with a physical disability
4. Woman candidates.
Place of Appointment
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) is basically a field-oriented organization. The candidates are liable to be posted for field and/or laboratory work in any one of the Regions with Headquarters at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Nagpur, Jamshedpur, Shillong, Jaipur, and Hyderabad or in its sectional offices located at Visakhapatnam and Thiruvananthapuram or any of the field units located anywhere in India or any other Centre to be established by the Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) in the future or in any of the Constituent Units of the Department of Atomic Energy in India. They should be prepared and must be willing to bear the arduous conditions of field life, which involve living in tents or in improvised field accommodation.
They should be physically and mentally strong enough to withstand all the rigors and hazards of field life.
How to Apply
Applications will have to be submitted online only. For detailed information and on–line application, how to apply and payment of application fee etc., please log in to website “www.amd.gov.in”. Facility for online submission of applications will be available from 09.10.2021 to 24.10.2021.
Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
Opening Date for Online Application: 09.10.2021
Payment should be made before 23.55 hrs on 24.10.2021.
Last Date for Online Application Submission: up to 23:59.59 hrs. 24.10.2021,