Last Updated on November 11, 2023 by Admin
Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL] invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under The Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with The Apprenticeship Rules 1992. A total number of 243 [Two Hundred Forty-Three] vacancies as per the distribution of vacancy details are given below (for all units of UCIL in the Jharkhand region)
UCIL Recruitment 2023 for Trade Apprentices.
ADVERTISEMENT No. 05 / 2023
Table of Contents
Total Vacancies – 243 Posts
Units wise Vacancy
- Jaduguda Unit = 102
- Narwapahar Unit= 51
- Turamdih Unit = 90
- Fitter – 82 Posts
- Electrician – 82 Posts
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40 Posts
- Turner/Machinist – 12 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV – 12 Posts
- Carpenter – 05 Posts
- Plumber – 05 Posts
Qualification for UCIL Recruitment 2023
Matric/Std. X pass and ITI pass in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as of 13.10.2023. Relaxation in upper age limits to SC, ST, OBC [NCL] PwBD & other applicable categories shall be as per Government of India guidelines.
- Mining Mysteries: What Construction Companies Use For Excavating.
- All you need to know about Apprenticeship Training in India [2022 Updated Guide]
How to Apply
- For registration visit Govt. portal website https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/
- Candidate Registration:-Candidate must click on the Registration Tab to register themselves for Apprenticeship Training. After registration, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address of the candidate. The candidate has to click on the link provided in the e-mail for activation (example:- Registration Number-A000000000) and thereafter the candidate has to log in and complete his profile for confirmation of registration. The applicant should apply in online mode through the official website of the apprenticeship portal https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/ with the following documents to be uploaded:-
[a] Matriculation Mark Sheet and Final ITI Mark sheet
[b] Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only]
[c] Certificate applicable for EWS candidates
[d] Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
[e] Photo and signature
[f] Aadhaar Card & Pan Card
[g] Aadhaar card linked to bank account
[h] Land Acquisition Certificate for Land Displaced Person /Adhaar Card for Project affected family and UCIL ID card of employee for Employee son.
- Apprenticeship Opportunities:- After registering online the candidate must click on the Apprenticeship Opportunities Tab section to select the desired trade in which Apprenticeship Training is being sought. Thereafter the candidate must also select one or more than one unit i.e. (Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Jaduguda /Narwapahar and Turamdih) in which he/she wishes to undergo Apprenticeship
Training on or before 12.11.2023
- Candidates who have applied through an online portal from the date of this advertisement till date 12.11.2023 shall be considered for further scrutiny. All previous applications uploaded prior to this advertisement shall not be considered. They need to apply afresh.
- Applications received after the expiry of the due date of 12.11.2023 shall not be considered for further scrutiny
- Commencement of online registration of application of candidates 13.10.2023
- The last date for receipt of online application is 12.11.2023
UCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification
CIVIL ENGINEERING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EBOOK