Last Updated on May 1, 2022 by Admin
Applications are invited in TNPSC Recruitment from eligible candidates only through online mode up to 03.05.2022 for direct recruitment to the posts included in the Combined Engineering Services Examination
TNPSC Recruitment 2020 for Combined Engineering Services Examination.
Total No. Of Vacancies – 625 posts
Automobile Engineer – 04 Posts
Junior Electrical Inspector – 08 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) – 66 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Highways Department) – 33 Posts
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health – 18 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department, PWD) – 01 Post
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (PWD) – 307 Posts
General Foreman – 07 Posts
#Technical Assistant – 11 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department) – 93 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board) – 64 Posts
Assistant Engineer(Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority) – 13 Posts
- Must possess a degree in Automobile (or) Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Civil and Structural Engineering, Automobile Technology.
- B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering).
How to Apply
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
- “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicants should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as a registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their
- photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- Applicants should enter their Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate the maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE
- Date of notification 04.04.2022
- Last date for submission of online application 03.05.2022
- The online applications can be submitted/edited up to 03.05.2022 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled and the uploaded documents can be re-uploaded up to 14.06.2022 till 11.59 P.M.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification