Last Updated on March 3, 2023 by Admin
Applications are invited in TNPSC Recruitment 2023 from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 04.03.2023 for direct recruitment to the posts included in the Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts.
Table of Contents
Total No. Of Vacancies – 1083 Posts
- Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (Post Code No.3244) – 794 Posts
- Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department (Post Code No.3115) – 236 Posts
- Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department (Post Code No. 3120) – 18 Posts
- Draughtsman, Grade – III in Town and Country Planning Department (Post Code No.2114) – 10 Posts
- Foreman, Grade-II in Tamil Nadu Small Industries Corporation Limited (Post Code No.3254) – 25 Posts
Scale of Pay
Rs.35400-130400/- Level 11 (Revised Scale)
- Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- A Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any University or Institution awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training of the concerned State Government;
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu, or its equivalent, a qualification recognized by the Director General of Employment and Training, Government of India, or by the All India Council for Technical Education.
- A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / B.E., Mechanical Engineering preferred.
Applicants must register their basic particulars through a one-time online registration system on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards the registration fee. Then, they should apply online for this recruitment. [The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the registration date. After that, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee] Time Registration will not be considered an application for any post. For further details, refer para 2 of the “Commission’s Instructions to Applicants”.
How to Apply
- Applicants should apply only online on the Commission’s websites: www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
- “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully noted One Time Registration is valid for five years from the registration date. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password written by the applicant.
- To apply under the One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature. (Refer to para 2 of the “Instructions to Applicants”)
- Applicants should enter their Unique ID and Password to view and update the information available. They shall not share the ID /PASSWORD with any other Person or Agency.
- Date of Notification 03.02.2023
- The last date for submission of online application is 04.03.2023
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification