Last Updated on June 16, 2022 by Admin
Tata Projects is one of India’s fastest-growing and most admired industrial infrastructure companies. It has expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects. Kindly check the details and apply for India’s latest construction and engineering job openings on the Tata Projects career page.
As a top industrial infrastructure company in India, Tata Projects provide turnkey solutions for the construction of roads, bridges, fully integrated rail & metro systems, commercial building & airports, and setting up power generation plants, power transmission & distribution systems, chemical process plants, water, and waste management and complete mining and metal purification systems.
Latest Job openings in Tata Projects
Kindly check the following latest job openings in Tata Projects careers and apply on the company’s career page. Kindly check the detailed job description and apply online.
Hiring in Tata Projects in June 2022 | Multiple Construction & Engineering Jobs
Interested professionals can visit our careers page at this link or email their resume to TA@tataprojects.com
Diploma Civil Engineer | 20 Openings | Water Projects Madhya Pradesh
We are hiring Diploma Civil Engineers for our Water Projects in the Madhya Pradesh region. The professional must have Execution experience in Pumping stations, Sewerage Treatment Plant, Pipe laying, and Water supply Projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Supervise the construction activities on-site as per the technical specification and drawings requirements.
2. Deliver Tool Box Talk.
3. Indent materials that are required on-site for the construction activities.
4. Prepare daily program in advance in coordination with the site foreman/supervisor and request the necessary resources for carrying out the same.
5. Resolve Non-Conformance Report.
6. Preparing checklist, pour cards, and other records per the company’s QMS system.
7. Coordinate with Safety & Quality team to continually monitor and improve safety, quality, and environmental performance.
8. Keep daily progress records and report them to the site management in the prescribed format.
9. Communicate all site-related issues amongst the construction team.
Education: Diploma in Civil Engineering
Other Similar Job openings
- Company Website: https://www.tataprojects.com/
- Visit: Similar Job Openings in Tata Projects
- Visit: Tata Projects Careers Page