Last Updated on September 19, 2022 by Admin
ARCI Recruitment 2022 has openings for filling up Scientific, Technical, and Support posts on a Deputation/direct recruitment basis. Online applications are invited from interested and dedicated Indian citizens having a consistently good academic record and relevant experience to fill the following posts
ARCI is an autonomous R&D center of the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India, with a mission to develop highly competitive and commercially viable technologies for Indian and global markets. ARCI offers an excellent work environment with modern facilities and intellectual freedom for motivated individuals to realize their full creative potential.
ARCI Recruitment 2022 for Scientists.
Advt. No. ARCI/HRD/RECT/1/2022
The total no of Vacancies is 12 Posts
- Scientist “G” – 01 post
- Scientist “B” (R&D) – 02 posts
- Technical Officer “A” – 03 posts
- Technical Assistant “A” – 01 post
- Technician “A” – 04 posts
- Driver “A” – 01 Post
- M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science OR B.E./B.Tech. in Metallurgical/Materials/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University
- Master’s degree in Physical Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Matriculation/10th pass.
- 2 years full-time ITI in Electrical/Fitter trade from a recognized Board of
Technical Education of Central or State Government.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may submit online applications at: http://www.arci.res.in/careers.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria shall submit their applications ONLINE ONLY. The online application should contain complete and definite information regarding each of the columns. Applications received through any other mode (other than online)/Incomplete applications/applications without fees/fee details etc., will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- A Non-refundable application fee (for each post applied) shall be paid as follows through
For Scientist “G”/Scientist “B”/Technical Officer “A” (Postcodes 1 to 3):
- General and OBC Category: Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
- SC/ST/EWS/PwD(Divyangjan)/Women: Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only).
For Technical Assistant “A”/Technician “A”/Driver “A” (Postcodes 4 to 6):
- General and OBC Category: Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only).
- SC/ST/EWS/PwD(Divyangjan)/Women: Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only)
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications 16th October 2022