Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by Admin
NPCIL Apprentices Recruitment invites applications in the prescribed format for the engagement of Trade Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961, and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in the Narora
Atomic Power Station Plant Site, Narora, Dist.-Bulandshahr (Uttar Pradesh), as per the following details
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), a premier Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India has comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plantlife Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof,
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices.
ADVERTISEMENT NO: NAPS/HRM/APPRENTICE – ITI /01/2023
Table of Contents
Total No. of Vacancies: 50 Posts
- Fitter – 25 Posts
- Electrician – 16 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 09 Posts
Duration of Apprenticeship
Maximum 01 Year
ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade
Minimum age 14 years and maximum 24 years as of 18/07/2023.
Stipend Per Month (` Rs.)
- Rs. 7,700/- – (for those who have been engaged after one year of the ITI course).
- Rs. 8,855/- – (for those who have been engaged after two years of the ITI course)
Place of Training
The place of training shall be Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh – 203389.
How to Apply
- First, the candidate has to register himself/herself at the web portal of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship “https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in”
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may submit the application form available at the NPCIL website “www.npcilcareers.co.in”. Before applying, the candidate shall ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training. The online application form will be available on the website from 27/06/2023 at 10:00 Hrs. and the online submission of the application will be open unƟl 18/07/2023 (16:00 Hrs.).
- Those candidates who have enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal “https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in”, have to also apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E05200901473, the establishment Id for Narora Atomic Power Station, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. The applications will not be accepted, if not applied in the Establishment ID.
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as SSC, ITI qualification duration of ITI Trade, Marks obtained in all Semesters, percentage of marks, contact mobile number, email address, etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready by applying online.
- Printout of the online application form with valid signature & photo, along with all the supporting documents should reach the following address on or before 08/08/2023 by 17:00 Hrs. Applications received after the due date shall be rejected and no further communication in this regard shall be entertained:-
Dy. Manager (HRM), Narora Atomic Power Station, Plant Site, Narora, NAPP Township, Narora, Bulandshahr-203389 (Uttar Pradesh)
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2023
- OPENING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION – 27/06/2023 (10:00 Hrs)
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION – 18/07/2023 (16:00 Hrs)
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF HARD COPY OF ONLINE APPLICATION – 08/08/2023 (17:00 Hrs)
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification
Kindly read the detailed notification and apply for the NPCIL recruitment 2023 for the apprentices.