Last Updated on February 6, 2023 by Admin
DDA Recruitment 2023 to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.)
Applications are invited On-Line at DDA’s website, www.dda.gov.in, on the link “Jobs” >“Select Job Category” >“ Direct Recruitment 2023” from eligible candidates as per the criteria laid down below for filling up the various posts. The details of the posts, reservations under multiple categories, Pay Matrix Level, and eligibility conditions are as follows:
DDA Recruitment 2023 For Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.)
Advertisement No. 03/2022/Rectt. Cell/Pers./DDA
Total no. Of Vacancies – 279 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) [Post Code-2]
- Junior Engineer (Elect. /Mech.) [Post Code – 03]
Obtained a degree in Civil/Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) in Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering;
Obtained a degree/diploma in Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time.
How to Apply
Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It must be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE STEP-I and STEP-II (FEE SUBMISSION). Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
The step-by-step process for submitting the application form is given below:
- Step-I: Registration of Personal Details and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on the registered e-Mail Id.
- Step II: Please log out and re-log into the Application Form. Click on the “Click here to fill out Application Form” button in the top right corner. Proceed by filling up the Eligibility Details, Personal Details, and Qualification Details, Upload relevant documents, and submit.
- Opening date & time for online registration of application – 04/02/2023 (10:00 am)
- Closing date & time for receipt of online Application and payment of application fee – 18/02/2023 (upto 11:55 pm)
Kindly check the below link and apply for the DDA Recruitment 2023 online.