Last Updated on April 17, 2023 by Admin
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Examination for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/Departments/Organizations in the Government of India. The posts are Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission. Please read the SSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Carefully.
SSC Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineers.
Following are the likely posts with the name of Organization that will be filled up through this examination:
- Jr Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Border Roads Organization, Ministry of Defense.
- Jr Engineer (Civil, Electrical) CPWD Board
- Jr Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Central Water Power Research Station
- Jr Engineer (Civil, Mechanical) Central Water Commission
- Jr Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical) Directorate of Quality Assurance, (Naval)
- Jr Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Farakka Barrage Project
- Jr Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Military Engineer Services (MES)
- Jr Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) National Technical Research Organization
- Jr Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Ministry of Ports, Shipping & Waterways (Andaman Lakshadweep Harbour Works)
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute;
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute
- Application Fee : Rs. 100/-
- For Women Candidates & SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX – Servicemen: Nil
- Payment Mode: Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 03.09.2022 (2300 hours)
- Dates for submission of online applications 12.08.2022 to 02.09.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 02.09.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 02.09.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 03.09.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 03.09.2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges 04.09.2022 (2300 hours)
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022)
- Age Limit – Up to 32 Years
- Age limit for the various posts of Junior Engineers in various Ministries/Departments/Organizations as on 01.01.2022
How to Apply
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters; i.e., https://ssc.nic.in.
In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5cm (height). The photograph should be without cap and spectacles.
- Detailed Notification: Click Here
- Official Announcement
- Official Website Click here