Last Updated on
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. Siemens India Recruitment 2019 notification announced for the position of Civil Site Engineer. Apply online for Siemens India jobs 2019 for the post in Gurgaon. Allthe Details for Siemens India Recruitment 2019 are given below,
Siemens India Recruitment For Civil Site Engineer
BE/B.Tech / B.Arch
Siemens India jobs 2019
Here are the roles and Responsibilities for Siemens india Recruitment 2019
Our construction managers have a significant impact on the rhythm of construction projects and always an eye on the big picture – including all of the project’s resources, costs, and permits. Join our team and improve other people’s lives, by building a variety of different structures such as state-of-the-art industrial facilities, office complexes, power plants, or hospitals.
- Coordination & Controlling: You’ll Follow up time schedule in assigned working areas and coordinate with other disciplines; supervision of works; progress observation, final measurement Invoice release / contract status / weekly report propose & initiate measures to ensure project goals; site cost control continuously conduct risk/opportunity management and identify/record/report NCC, final site quality documentation; ensure implementation & drive Lean construction in own discipline.
- Contractor Management: You’ll participate in coordination and progress meetings with Civil contractor(s); Acceptance of supplies and services provided by Civil contractors; Inspection/testing/takeover from contractors and handover to M/E (RFE) or Commissioning (ECC); provide assistance to the Civil Site Manager in contract close-out.
- Solution Management: You’ll provide solutions for eliminating deficiencies; Report deficiencies to initiate project specific solutions; Provide information feedback ; Escalation of large scale issues to Civil Site Manager, if cannot resolved on section level; initiate stakeholder management; Support processing of insurance cases.
- EHS Management: You’ll be responsible person with regards to EHS; Fulfilment of duties as “responsible area Engineer” in accordance with local law.
- Interface management: You’ll ve performing interface management to engineering / customer / owner / third parties.
Siemens India Recruitment 2019 Notification