Last Updated on May 19, 2022 by Admin
Ramboll is a global transportation consultancy and works on some of the biggest and most innovative infrastructure projects in the world. They have close to 3,000 bright minds working in Transport worldwide, creating practical, sustainable, and economic solutions for national transport authorities, private contractors, and municipalities alike.
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. Ramboll India invites you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture.
Latest Job openings in Ramboll India
Kindly check the following latest job openings in Ramboll India careers and apply on the company’s career page. kindly check the detailed job description and apply online.
BIM modeler- Bridges & civils
We invite you to bring your strong knowledge of Tekla & Autocad(2d & 3d) into play as you coordinate with Project Managers, Engineers, and other Technicians for the technical delivery of a wide range of engineering drawings (on Bridges, Marine, and Tunnels) for projects of varying complexity. To succeed in this role, you must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI. Are you our new BIM modeler – Bridges & Civils? Click the apply button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
You will join our REC department
As our new BIM modeler – Bridges & Civils you will be part of a world-class, innovation-driven engineering design center owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and is based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a center for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Deliver quality components of Projects and gain knowledge towards competence enhancement of knowledge
- Will coordinate with Project Managers and/or Engineers for drafting work in a given project.
- Will work on 3D models & detailed drawings for a range of projects and mentor other members of the drafting team in accomplishing complex tasks.
- Is responsible for technical correctness (checking) and timely delivery of the drawings and 3D Tekla model
- Will assist the project team in developing/implementing CAD/BIM standards.
- Will assist in improving the efficiency and productivity of the CAD team
- Communicates the training and development needs to his supervisor
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with 3+ years of professional experience. Candidates with B. Tech will be an edge over the others.
- Knowledge of Tekla and Revit is desirable, knowledge of European standards would be desirable,
- Knowledge of advanced Tekla modeling and drawings tools like template settings and custom components would be desirable with scripting experience in Rhino – Grasshopper
- Hands-on experience with various types of Bridges, and exposure to Ports & Marines will be an advantage.
- Should have knowledge of steel and concrete detailing standards.
- Must have experience on an international project
- Self-motivated, team player, and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- A flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines, can be relied on to meet deadlines.
- Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include- Strong knowledge of Tekla and a good level of written and spoken English.
Welcome to our Transport division
Ramboll is a global transportation consultancy, and we work on some of the biggest and most innovative infrastructure projects in the world. We are close to 3,000 bright minds working within Transport worldwide, creating practical, sustainable, and economic solutions for national transport authorities, private contractors, and municipalities alike.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter, and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Other Similar job openings in Ramboll
For more details on the positions and to apply online visit this page on Ramboll careers and apply for them.
- Company Website: https://ramboll.com/
- Visit: Worldwide Jobs in Ramboll
- Visit: Similar Job Openings in Ramboll India