Last Updated on November 22, 2022 by Admin
Applications are invited in ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2022 from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna.’
Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in the Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad,
as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices at ONGC Uran
Plant, Uran, Dist Raigarh, Maharashtra
ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2022 for Trade Apprentices.
Advt. No: ONGC/Uran/DEC/2022-23
total no of vacancies – 64 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 05 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming – 05 Posts
- Electrician – 09 Posts
- Fitter – 07 Posts
- Machinist – 03 Posts
- Office Assistant – 14 Posts
- Accountant – 07 Posts
- Welder – 03 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 02 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Wireman – 02 Posts
- Plumber – 02 Posts
Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as of 05.12.2022. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should be between 05.12.1994 and 05.12.2004.
- ITI in Secretarial Practice/ Stenography (English), Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Welder, n Instrument Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Wireman, Plumber, Computer Operator, and Programming Assistant Trade.
- Bachelor’s degree in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
How to Apply
- Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website https://ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in/ongcapp/ and apply online from 23.11.2022 11:00 HRS till
05.12.2022 by 18:00 hours.
- Paper-based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps to the Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has
to fill in his/her basic details like name, category, etc., and create his own password. After
successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email
id/SMS. With this registration number, the candidate has to log into the system with the
- password he generated. Candidates are advised to remember their registration number and
password for future reference/use.
- In Part II registration, the candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish
educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission
process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore
advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
- Issue of advertisement and call for applications 18.11.2022
- opening of online application portal at https://ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in/ongcapp/ 23.11.2022, 11:00 Hrs
- The last date for receiving applications is 05.12.2022, 18:00 Hrs
- Date of Result/Selection 12.12.2022
- Receive confirmation from candidates 13.12.2022 to 19.12.2022