Last Updated on November 17, 2022 by Admin
On behalf of the Standardisation Testing & Quality Certification Directorate (STQC), an attached office of MeitY, NIELIT Recruitment 2022 applications are invited from eligible and qualified candidates for the Scientist-‘C’ and Scientist-‘D’ in STQC.
The detailed Advertisement is available at (a) https://recruit-delhi.nielit.gov.in (b) stqc.gov.in (c) meity.gov.in (d) nielit.gov.in
NIELIT Recruitment 2022 for Scientists.
Advertisement Number: NIELIT/NDL/STQC/2022/1
Total no of vacancies: 27 Posts
- Scientist – C – 23 Posts
- Scientist – D – 04 Posts
- Level – 11, (Rs.67700- 208700)
- Level – 12, (Rs.78800- 209200)
- M.Sc. in Electronics / M.Sc.in Computer Science
- Master in Computer Application (MCA)
- Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) B-Level
- M.E./ M.Tech/ B.E / B. Tech/ Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) / Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (G-IETE) in any of the following streams
- General and all others – Rs.800/- per application.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates – Rs. NIL per application
- Upper Age limit as denoted in the table (Column 6) above as on the closing date of receipt of applications i.e., 04/11/2022.
- The upper age limit in respect of SC, ST, OBC (wherever posts are reserved), Persons with Disabilities (minimum 40% disability), and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable as per Govt. Rules and Orders are issued from time to time.
- The upper age limit in respect of Government Servants, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons is relaxable by the Central Government’s orders in this regard.
- Age relaxation:
i) up to 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them
ii) up to 03 years in case of OBC(Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them
iii Up to 10 years for PWD (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates).
iv) For ex-servicemen, as per rules.
v) 5 years for regularly appointed Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be helpful for the efficient discharge of the
How to Apply
- Before applying, Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement in detail to determine their eligibility as per the listed criteria for the post.
- The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates can apply ONLINE at https://recruit-delhi.nielit.gov.in between 06/10/2022 (11:30 a.m) and 04/11/2022 (5:30 p.m). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and an active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online is available at https://recruit-delhi.nielit.gov.in under ‘Instructions for Filling Application’ on the Main Page.
iv. The application shall be treated as complete only if all the mandatory Steps are completed successfully. In case the candidate is not able to submit
fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
- Applicants can view the Application details from the View/Print Application menu option available in their login. The applicant must ensure that the „Application Status‟ on the application form is “Submitted Successfully”; otherwise, the application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
The last date for submission of online applications has been extended to 18-11-2022 at 17:30 Hrs