Under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad (NFC Recruitment 2022) invites applications from ITI Passed candidates for Apprenticeship Training for one-year training in the following disciplines/ trades
NFC Recruitment 2022 for Apprenticeship Training.
Total No. Of Vacancies – 345 Posts
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – 07 Posts
- Electrician – 26 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 27 Posts
- Fitter – 119 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 06 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 08 Posts
- Machinist – 17 Posts
- Chemical Plant Operator – 05 Posts
- Turner – 27 Posts
- Carpenter – 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 27 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 02 Posts
- Plumber – 04 Posts
- Welder – 21 Posts
10th & ITI Pass in respective trades.
The apprentice’s age should not be less than 18 years as of the closing date of the application.
Rs. 7,700/- – Rs. 8,050/-
- The Selection Committees of NFC shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
- Candidates shall be selected on merit (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In case of a tie, the percentage of marks of 10th /SSC shall be considered as a tie-breaker.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply for NUCLEAR FUEL COMPLEX, Hyderabad, through the NAPS portal, i.e., apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. All the required documents/certificates should be uploaded on the portal. See Annexure-I for complete details.
- After applying at the portal mentioned above, the candidates are selected purely on a merit basis, and the same shall be communicated to the selected candidates through e-mail.
The last date for the receipt of the application is 05/11/2022.
NFC Recruitment Notification