Last Updated on March 14, 2023 by Admin
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in various Department of Atomic Energy Units. The selected candidates on appointment are liable to serve in any of the Constituent Units of the Department of Atomic Energy located in different parts of the Country. Details and eligibility criteria for NFC Recruitment 2023 are given below.
NFC Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NFC/01/2023
Total No. Of Vacancies – 124 Posts
- Chief Fire Officer / A – 01 Post
- Technical Officer / C (Computers) – 03 Posts
- Deputy Chief Fire Officer/A – 02 Posts
- Station Officer/A – 07 Posts
- Sub-Officer/B – 28 Posts
- Driver-cum-Pump Operatorcum-Fireman/A (DPOF/A) – 08 Posts
- HSC (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + Passed Divisional Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- B.E in Fire Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- B.E / B.Tech from a recognized university in any of the following engineering branches with minimum 60% marks
The Application fee against each post, as mentioned below, shall be paid online only while submitting the application, and no other means/ mode of payment will be accepted.
- Chief Fire Officer / A – Rs. 500/
- Technical Officer / C (Computers) – Rs. 500/
- Deputy Chief Fire Officer/A – Rs. 500/
- Station Officer/A – Rs. 200/
- Sub-Officer/B – Rs. 200/
- Driver-cum-Pump Operatorcum-Fireman/A (DPOF/A) – Rs. 100/-
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of the Application fee. Once paid, the fee shall be non-refundable, non-transferrable, and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination under any circumstances.
How to Apply
- Candidates who do not acquire the minimum Age / Educational qualifications/experience as required, as on the last date of receipt of online application, are not eligible to apply.
- Facility for submission of online applications will be available from 11-03-2023 to 10-04-2023 on the NFC website i.e., www.nfc.gov.in, under the tab “Recruitment”
- Applications will be accepted only through online mode. Only one application should be submitted for one post. Candidates should submit a separate application for each post if they intend to apply for more than one post. Before submitting an Online application, candidates must register by clicking on the One Time Registration (OTR) tab.
- Candidates should read the Advertisement and Online Application form instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting any option.
- Before filling Online Application form, candidates should be ready with the necessary documents/certificates required. The candidate must fill up personal details and details of the post applied for, etc., and upload a recent front-facing passport size photograph with Proper Plain Background.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email ID and Mobile number. It should be kept active throughout the recruitment process. Necessary intimation about Admit Card for Written examination, Document verification etc. will be sent to the candidates through their registered email ID / mobile number only.
- Candidates are also advised to visit the NFC website www.nfc.gov.in at regular intervals for the latest updates/information on this recruitment process. No correspondence will be sent through post/courier.
Facility for submission of online applications will be available from 11-03-2023 to 10-04-2023
NFC Recruitment Notification