Last Updated on April 25, 2021 by Admin
National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment 2020, Online applications are invited for the following posts to be filled up by direct recruitment/absorption/deputation in National Institute of Hydrology (A Govt. of India Society under Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation), at its National Institute of Hydrology jobs Headquarters and Regional Centre at Guwahati, Belgavi, Patna, Kakinada, Jammu, and Bhopal or any part of the country where the Institute may set up offices/ regional centers from Indian Nationals satisfying qualifications and experience as under:
National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment 2020 for Scientist
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NIHR/ESTABLISHMENT/2019/02
Post Graduate degree in engineering in any one of the following specializations: Water Resources/ Hydrology/ Hydraulics/ Soil & Water Conservation/Environmental Engineering AND having B.E./ B.Tech. degree or equivalent in : Civil/Agricultural Engg. OR Ph.D. in any one of the following specializations: Water Resources/ Hydrology/ Physics/ Earth Sciences/ Geohydrology/ Hydrogeology/ Meteorology/Environmental Sciences.
Experience of 3 – 15 years in Research & Development organizations and/or academic and/or industrial institutions, out of which at least 3 years should be at Scientist E or equivalent Level-13 (Rs. 118500-214100) or 7 years at Scientist D or equivalent Level-12 (Rs. 78800-209200)
How to Apply
1) Candidates are first required to go to the NIH’s website www.nihroorkee.gov.in and click on the link ‘Career and Opportunities’ and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2019/02” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) To register an application (one time only), choose the tab “Register NOW!” and enter Name, Email ID password. Candidate should remember his/her email id and password.
(3) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “Save & Continue” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the ” Save & Continue ” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required.
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(5) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Mother etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the 10th Class Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(6) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ” Save & Continue ‘.
(7) Candidates need to upload Passport Size Photo & Signature (Preferred size: 4.5cm × 3.5cm); max size 500 KB and 100 KB respectively.
(8) Candidates need to fill each section then he/she can proceed to fill details of other sections of Application Form.
(9) Click on the Preview Details to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
(10) Please fill the correct details of the Demand Draft in “DD Details” section.
(11) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph and signature are uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(12) Click on ‘Final Submit’ button. Note: After the online filing of applications, candidates are required to take a printout of their system generated online application forms and acknowledgment slip.
The online option will remain open for a period of 60 days (last date 17.03.2020)
The print out of completed online application along with all relevant supporting documents duly self attested addressed to the Senior Administrative Officer, National Institute of Hydrology, Jalvigyan Bhawan, Roorkee – 247 667 (Uttarakhand) must reach in the Institute on or before 23.03.2020
National Institute of Hydrology jobs Notification
Official Notification, Click Here