Last Updated on May 25, 2022 by Admin
The details of eligibility criteria, prescribed educational qualification, age, and other criteria and
The application procedure for MRPL Recruitment is mentioned below
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise and subsidiary of ONGC; India’s top energy company, is operating a 15 MMTPA state-of-the-art Refinery located in beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangaluru city in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State.
It also incorporates a Polypropylene unit having a capacity of 440 KTPA. MRPL owns and operates ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), a petrochemical unit capable of producing 0.905 MMTPA of Para Xylene and 0.273 MMTPA of Benzene.
MRPL Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer and Executive.
Advertisement No. 83/2022
Total no of Vacancies – 65 Posts
Post Details include Discipline and vacancy Details.
- Chemical – 20 Posts
- Mechanical – 20 Posts
- Civil – 03 Posts
- Electrical – 06 Posts
- Instrumentation – 07 Posts
- Metallurgy – 01 post
- Computer Science – 06 Posts
- Chemistry – 02 Posts
Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Engineering/Petrochemical Technology/Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Electrical &
Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/
Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Process Control/
Instrumentation Technology/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering/Materials Science and Engineering/ Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering/ Metallurgy
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry or equivalent degree with a specialization in any of Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petroleum Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Chemistry, Applied Environmental Chemistry and (General) Chemistry
Scale of Pay
Candidates selected as Assistant Engineers/Assistant Executives will receive a starting Basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- per month and shall be placed on training cum probation in the pay scale of Rs. 50,000-1, 60,000 as per Company Rules. In addition DA (on IDA pattern), HRA/Township Accommodation, Perks & Allowances under the cafeteria approach, and other allowances/benefits as per Company Rules will be admissible
Maximum 27 years for Unreserved (UR) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category candidates. The cutoff date for deciding the maximum permissible age shall be 28/05/2022. Relaxation in the upper age limit for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST category will be applicable only for the posts reserved for the respective category.
General, OBC (including non-creamy layer), and EWS category candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only) while applying online. Bank charges/Taxes etc., if any, has to be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for the post, may visit the website https://www.mrpl.co.in/careers and Click on “Advt.No.83/2022: Recruitment of Assistant Engineers And Assistant Executives in ‘E2’ Grade of Management Cadre through GATE 2022”. Click on “Click here to register online” for generating Login ID and Password
- After generating Login ID and Password, click on “Sign In” for logging in to apply for a suitable post. Furnish particulars/details pertaining to educational qualifications, caste, etc., and such other information as sought in the online application form.
- Upon submission of particulars (Step 2), the online system will generate an Application ID which will be sent to the candidate through email/SMS.
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ and Select Payment Category as “Advt. 83/2022” and then complete the payment process submitting the relevant details like Application ID etc. and make online payment of application fees of Rs.100/-. Upon payment, save and take a print of the payment confirmation receipt for further application process and records. This also needs to be uploaded in the next stage.
- Now click on “Already Paid” in the home page and then sign in using Login-ID and password to submit details viz. SBI e-Collect Reference Number (starting with DU), Payment Bank Name, and Payment Date. Also, upload the payment confirmation receipt in pdf format. Then click “Next”.
- Upload the digital copy of the photograph, signature, and other required documents, and finally click “Submit”. ‘Application process is completed’ message will be displayed along with the final Application.
- Once the submission of the application is complete, the candidate must keep the PDF format of the ONLINE
application form in their safe custody for future reference. Candidates do not have to send this
printout to MRPL.
Date of opening of online application portal: 29/04/2022
Last date for submission of online applications: 28/05/2022