Last Updated on April 18, 2023 by Admin
IIT Tirupati an Institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, invites applications from the candidates for the following regular staff positions.
IIT Tirupati Recruitment for Multiple Vacancies.
No: IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020
Table of Contents
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Technical Officer (Systems) – 01 Post
- Technical Officer – 02 Posts
- Medical Officer – 01 Post
Deputy Librarian – 01 Post
- Horticulture Officer – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 03 Posts
- Junior Technician – 02 Post
- Junior Technician (systems) – 02 Posts
- Deputy Registrar – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- Junior Hindi Assistant Gr. I – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant – 04 Posts
Qualification for IIT Tirupati
BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from recognized University/Institution with 8 years experience in the grade of Assistant Executive Engineer/Engineer in PB-3 with GP Rs.5400/- (PR)/Level 10 of 7th CPC from,, CPWD/ State PWD/Centrally funded Institutions, or similar organized services/PSU, Statutory or Autonomous Organisations/ Universities/reputed organizations under Centre/State Government or equivalent in reputed private organizations.
How to Apply
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online only ( https://recruitment.iittp.ac.in/staff/). The online application portal will be opened on 30th December 2020 for filing online applications and the last date for closing the online application interface is 29-01-2021.
The candidates who applied for the posts at Sl. No. 1,2 and 3 above against our earlier advertisement dated 03-07-2019 are required to apply once again if they wish to consider their candidature for the said post. However, these candidates need not pay the application fee since they have already paid against the earlier advertisement. They have to indicate their earlier application number at the appropriate place while filling the online application.
Opening date for on-line registration: 30-12-2020
Closing date for on-line registration: 29-01-2021