Last Updated on November 20, 2022 by Admin
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC Recruitment 2022) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) (Group-B) in the Development and Panchayat Department, Haryana. Category-wise break- of the posts is as under.
HPSC Recruitment 2022 for Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil).
Advt. No. 29 12022
Total no of vacancies – 53 Posts.
Details show category wise post distribution
- General/Unreserved – 29 Posts
- Scheduled Castes of Haryana – 10 Posts
- Backward Classes – A of Haryana – 05 Posts
- Backward Classes – B of Haryana – 03 Posts
- Economically Weaker Section of Haryana – 06 Posts
- Persons with Benchmark Disability (Zealand Hard of Hearing) – 01 Post
- Persons with Benchmark Disability (Autism, Intellectual Disability, Specific Leaming Disability, and Mental Illness ) – 01 Post
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Institution
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher Education.
Candidate should not be less than 2l years and not more than 42 years as of the last date (closing date), i.e., 06-12-2022, of submission of online applications to the commission.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online on the website http://hpsc.sov.in/enus/. Detailed instructions for filling out online applications are available on the above-mentioned website. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted.
- Opening date for submission of online applications: 16 .11.2022
- Closing date for the submission of online applications: 06.12.2022 up to 11:55 PM.