Last Updated on May 1, 2022 by Admin
Develop key business capabilities with the Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA) offered by Macquarie University. Join this Global MBA online program.
The next deadline to apply is: Monday, June 06, 2022
With the Global MBA from Macquarie Business School, you get to experience the same quality courses you’ll find on campus, with the flexibility to learn when and where you want — 100% online.
Access to renowned academics and industry leaders and a diverse and professional cohort and premium features including live interactive webinars, staff-graded and moderated assessments, podcasts, and other high-engagement learning activities.
If you are still undecided on whether you want to pursue the GMBA, Macquarie University offers 2 MasterTrack® Certificates, a Graduate certificate, and open courses.
Your coursework can count towards your Master’s degree if you are accepted to the full Master’s program. The Global MBA fits your life with a “stackable” format that offers unprecedented flexibility and affordability for a graduate degree.
Table of Contents
- Accredited diploma: Offered by Macquarie University
- Taught in English: Engage in group discussions with professors and peers
- 14 – 32 months: 10 – 12.5 hours per week Weekly live lessons
- 100% online: Hands-on learning from anywhere, no travel required
- AUD $39,600, Each unit costs AUD $1,650 (~$1,270 USD*)
Propel your future with the MBA ranked #1 for Class Experience and Top 20 MBA worldwide by QS Online MBA Rankings
A uniquely-crafted MBA with a curriculum mapped based on the World Economic Forum’s 16 future-focused skill sets and endorsed by industry-leading companies.
This Global MBA builds your mastery of the top 6 capabilities of an elite business professional:
Strategizing, Leading, Analysing, Influencing, Adapting, and Problem Solving. Equipping you to meet high-performance indicators for current and future global talent.
Covering all fundamental business disciplines, such as Marketing, Accounting, Organisational Behaviour, and Finance, this exclusive structure from one of Australia’s top-ranked business schools delivers even more impact than a traditional MBA. It prepares you for the boardrooms of tomorrow’s most successful companies.
What makes this degree unique?
Solve real-world challenges and put your skills into action
The four courses in the Capstone are co-created and co-delivered in collaboration with leading industry partners. You will be challenged to maximize your curiosity, test the knowledge you have accumulated, and apply a contemporary toolkit to ideate, develop and present business solutions.
You will consult with global companies to solve real business challenges. You will be equipped with applied business knowledge and skills gained in and across a portfolio of case studies by the end of your degree.
#1 for Student Experience by QS Rankings for Online MBA’s Worldwide
Collaborate and innovate through applied projects, interactive webinars, and other high-engagement activities. Interact with a global network of your fellow students and learn from some of the world’s best instructors during weekly live events. Join the #1 Online MBA for Class Experience in the world!
The flexible pathway toward your MBA
The Global MBA program provides you with the flexibility to start on the path toward your degree via multiple avenues in a stackable format:
- Start today by taking one of the open courses from the degree and experience the exceptional quality of content before you apply for the GMBA.
- Enroll for a single subject unit of the degree and receive credit, which will be applied towards your GMBA if you decide to enroll.
- Consider a MasterTrack, which offers a segment of the degree packaged for specific areas of expertise, and you will be able to transfer your credits if you enroll in the MBA later.
- You can also enroll in the Graduate Certificate of Global Business Practice for a pathway option to the degree or look for a valuable standalone qualification that’s a shorter commitment than a full MBA.
The Global MBA offers flexible entry and exit points. With six intakes every year, you can start when it’s most convenient. You can also pay as you go, meaning you only pay for the units you sign up for every term.
- Applications are now open for Term 4, 2022. Apply by June 06, 2022 (Australia time) to start your Global MBA.
- New students may be accepted into the course every term (6 terms per year).
About Macquarie Business School
- Top 100 Best Business Schools in the world by CEO Magazine 2021
- Accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) – the longest-serving global accrediting body for business schools
- Accredited by AMBA (Association of MBAs) – one of the world’s leading authorities on post-graduate business
- Icon Inspiring the best and brightest minds globally
Established in 1964, Macquarie University was built to break from distinctive, progressive, and transformational traditions. The university has over 215,000 alumni from 140 countries.
Icon Ranked in the Top 2% of Universities in the world Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two percent of universities globally and within the top 10 in Australia. – Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities Icon Top-Ranked Business School. Top 100 Best Business Schools in the world by CEOWORLD Magazine 2021.
After graduation, you’ll be able to:
- Design effective business strategies for developing competitive advantages in the global marketplace
- Design systems for socially and culturally legitimate as well as sustainable organizational behavior
- Critically analyze financial information to evaluate performance, investment, risk, and strategy
- Analyze business issues and generate recommendations through research and synthesis of complex quantitative and qualitative information
- Effectively lead and motivate people in diverse teams in culturally respectful and ethical ways.
- Design and implement systems and processes for effective organizational change and governance
- Influence internal and external stakeholders through effective persuasion, communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrate future-focused capabilities in strategizing, leading, analyzing, influencing, adapting, and problem-solving capabilities
- Use self-reflection as a basis for coping with and learning from problems and situations that are personally challenging.