Last Updated on July 21, 2021 by Admin
Every civil engineer has a dream to become a construction manager. Obviously, you want to stay for a long time in the Construction industry and want to uplift your career. Construction Management postgraduate degree is one of the steps to make it possible. We have compiled below the list of the best Construction Management MBA courses offered by various Universities and Colleges in India.
Construction Management MBA Courses
Kindly consider these courses if you are looking for an MBA in construction management in Bangalore, MBA in construction management in Pune, top college for MBA in construction management in India.
Also, Rics MBA in construction management fees and courses, MBA in construction management from IGNOU, and MBA in construction management in Hyderabad, Kerala, and other major Indian cities.
- Top Construction Management Courses and Construction Institutes In India
- Top Construction Management Online Courses To Study In 2021
- Construction Project Management Online Course By Columbia University For Free
- A Beginners Guide: Top 6 Real Estate and Construction Management Courses
- List of the Best Construction Management Software [2021 Updated]
1. RICS School of Built Environment – RICS SBE | Amity University
RICS School of Built Environment (RICS SBE), Amity University, is an industry-led academic institution that delivers specialized undergraduate and postgraduate programs to aspiring to work in the real estate, construction, and infrastructure sector. It also serves as a hub for research and development of technical expertise in the built environment.
Campuses: Noida and Mumbai
- MBA in Construction Project Management
- MBA in Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure
- MBA in Construction Economics & Quantity Surveying
2. Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies – SIMS | Pune
In 1993, SIMS is a premier Management Institute ranked amongst the top B Schools in India. SIMS is a constituent of the prestigious Symbiosis International University and is the only MBA institute in India. It is a shining example of PPP (Public-Private Partnership) between Symbiosis and the Government of India – Ministry of Defence since 2002.
Course Offered: Real Estate & Construction Management (PGADM)
3. SCMHRD, Pune – Construction Management MBA
Symbiosis Center For Management & Human Resource Development Symbiosis Pune, SCMHRD’s unique program ‘MBA – Infrastructure Management’ aims to ‘Build Capabilities to Make Infrastructure Happen.’ The course content blends SCMHRD’s proven legacy of management education and a curriculum that industry experts have designed.
Course Offered: MBA (IDM) – Infrastructure Development And Management
- Construction Management Interview Questions Free Online Practice Test
- Construction Management Career: A Complete Guide for 2021
- Construction Management MTech, ME Courses and Colleges In India
- What are some of the best construction management books?
- Construction Management Courses In Pune [2021 Updated List]
- Construction Management In Australia: Courses and Universities
- A Guide To Construction Management Courses
4. MIT World Peace University – MITWPU, Pune
MIT-World Peace University (MIT-WPU) is known to be among the top education institutions in India since the establishment of the MIT Group of Institutes in 1983. The UGC recognizes the ‘MIT World Peace University.
Courses Offered: MBA-Construction & Project Management
5. GLA University, Mathura – Construction Management MBA
Established in 1991, GLA has been actively involved with social causes since its inception and has drawn appreciation from one and all for its works in various facets of societal paradigms.
Course Offered: MBA (Construction Management)
6. UPES University, Dehradun
UPES is a UGC recognized University. UPES offers specialized B.Tech, BBA, B.A, B.Des, LL.B courses at the undergraduate level and M.Tech, MBA, M.A, LLM programs at the post-graduate level.
Course Offered: MBA-Infrastructure Management
7. National Institute of Management Technology (NIMT)
NIMT is an educational organization. NIMT is committed to offering high-quality, meaningful education through multiple channels across all age groups.
NIMT currently offers 100+ courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in several domains, including medicine, engineering, arts, sciences, commerce, management, law, and teacher training.
Course Offered: PGDM Construction Management
8. Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU
Indira Gandhi National Open University, known as IGNOU, is a Central University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.
Advance Diploma in Construction Management is designed to provide training and counting education and professional knowledge appropriate for upgrading the diploma level workforce engaged in managing construction tasks.
Course Offered: Advanced Diploma in Construction Management (ADCM)