Last Updated on November 24, 2023 by Admin
Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited is a Mini Ratna-II Government of India Undertaking engaged in rendering specialized services to the customer Plants in Scrap management & allied jobs. The units of FSNL are situated at Rourkela, Burnpur, Bhilai, Bokaro, Visakhapatnam, Durgapur, Salem, Nagarnar & Hyderabad. The Registered Office of the company is situated at Bhilai. The Company is looking forward to engaging experienced candidates to meet the requirement of Executives in the disciplines of “OPERATION”, “MAINTENANCE”, “MATERIALS MANAGEMENT”, PERSONNEL & ADMINISTRATION” AND “FINANCE & ACCOUNTS”, as detailed below on a “Fixed Terms Basis”.
FSNL Recruitment 2023 for Executives.
Advt. No. APP/1/2022
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies – 35 Posts.
- Operation Department – 09 Posts
- Maintenance Deptt. (Mech./ Elect.) – 11 Posts
- Materials Management – 05 Posts
- Finance & Accounts – 07 Posts
- Personnel & Administrations – 03 Posts
- Degree in Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics/Mining/ Metallurgical / Production Engg. from
a recognized University/ Open and Distance Learning mode approved by UGC/AICTE.
- Diploma Holders from a Recognized University/ an institution of repute/ Open & Distance Learning mode approved by UGC/AICTE, in the above discipline can also apply.
- Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics Engg. from a Recognized University/ Open & Distance Learning mode approved by UGC/AICTE
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, with at least two years MBA/PG Diploma in Management with
specialization in Materials Management/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/ Marketing/ International
Trade, from a Recognized University/Institution of Repute/ Open & Distance Learning mode approved by
- CA/ICMA/MBA(Finance) from a recognized university/Institute of repute/ Open and Distance Learning mode approved by UGC/ AICTE.
- Graduate in any discipline with Two years MBA or PGDBA having specialization in Human Resources
Management from a Recognized University/ Institution of repute/ Open & Distance Learning mode approved by AICTE/UGC or Post Graduate Degree in Labour and Social Welfare or two years Diploma in Personnel Management, MA in Sociology from a Recognized University/ Institution of repute/ Open & Distance Learning mode, approved by UGC/AICTE
The upper Age Limit is relaxed by:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Relaxations for Ex-servicemen category candidates is as per extant Govt. of India Guidelines
- Candidates applying for the above posts are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 500/- (except those belonging to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen categories). Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Bank Transaction charges and taxes as applicable, for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply
- Before applying, read the instructions carefully and fill the online application form providing correct
information. Interested candidates can apply for the above posts only through online mode.
- The candidates should have valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of result, for receiving important notifications issued by the company.
1. Candidates to go to the FSNL website http://fsnl.nic.in/career.php. click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” follow the steps specified to generate Provisional Registration Number. Candidate should note down the provisional Registration Number to proceed further and login to complete filling of the application form. An Email indicating the Provisional Registration number will also be sent by the system.
3. Only one mobile Number can be used once for registration. Once the applicant registers a particular mobile number he will not be allowed for any further registration.
4. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found at later stage may disqualify the candidature.
6. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
7. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
8. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
9. Click on the Preview tab to preview and verify the entire application form before final submission of application. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘Final Submit’.
10. Only on clicking “Final Submit” button the online application will get submitted. Once submitted, the application cannot be edited. Hence, candidates are advised to carefully verify their details in the application and satisfy themselves that all the information is correctly filled up before final submission.
11. After final submission, applicant can download the Application and Receipt by using download button.
12. Incomplete applications and applications which are not finally submitted by candidates will not be considered and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Commencement of online application 04/11/2023
- Closing of online submission of application 25/11/2023