Last Updated on October 11, 2022 by Admin
CSIR-NAL is a unit under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body
under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. Applications are invited in NAL Recruitment 2022 from qualified candidates (Indian nationals) who meet the necessary educational and work requirements for the engagement of Project Staff to work in various projects at CSIR-NAL. The engagement of Project Staff is purely on a temporary and contract basis under the CSIR/Externally funded /Other projects undertaken by CSIR-NAL. The engagement shall be for a short period and a co-terminus with the project.
NAL Recruitment 2021 for Project Staff Walk-in.
ADVT. No. 07/2022
Total no of Vacancies – 75 Posts
Candidates who fulfill the under-mentioned educational qualifications and experience etc. may attend
the Walk-in-Interview during 12-20 October 2022, along with the application.
The candidates willing to attend the Walk-in-Interviews are informed to report at CSIR-NAL (RAB Meeting
Complex, National Aerospace Laboratories [NAL], Adjacent to SBI, NAL Branch, Kodihalli, Bengaluru –
560017) on the specified dates between 8.30 AM to 10.00 AM for registration and verification of
NOTE: No candidates are allowed to register after 10.00 AM.
Post Details: Post name, vacancy Details, and interview date for a particular post.
- Project Associate-I – 04 Posts – 12.10.2022
- Project Assistant – 04 Posts – 13.10.2022
- Project Associate-I – 06 Posts – 12.10.2022
- Project Associate-II – 08 Posts – 14.10.2022
- Project Associate-I – 20 Posts – 18.10.2022
- Project Associate-II – 16 Posts – 19.10.2022
- Project Assistant – 16 Posts – 20.10.2022
- Senior Project Associate – 01 post – 19.10.2022
- BE/B.Tech/M.Sc., in Materials / Metallurgy / Physics / Chemistry / Ceramics / Polymer Science.
- B.Sc.,/3 years Diploma in EEE / ECE / Electrical/ Comp. Science
- BE/B.Tech/M.Sc., in ECE/ EEE / Instrumentation / Control / Flight Control / Avionics / Instrumentation & Control / RF & Microwave / Antenna / Computer Science / IT / Computer Network Security with 2 years’ experience.
- BE/B.Tech/M.Sc., in Mechanical/Aerospace/ Aeronautics / Civil / Mechatronics
- B.Sc.,/3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Aero/ Production
Age limits are relaxable for candidates of statutory groups as per CSIR/Govt. of India instructions
on the subject.
Candidates are informed to bring filled-in applications (available in our website) without fail, along with
latest passport size photograph, original certificates with mark sheets along with set of Xerox copies
including Caste Certificate, if any, in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest
instructions issued from time to time on the subject.
Preference will be given to those with experience as per the desirable skills and ability to work as a
part of a team
- Top Construction Management Courses and Construction Institutes In India
- Construction Industry: Career, Education, and Job Opportunities in 2022