Last Updated on June 26, 2023 by Admin
CSIR-NAL Recruitment invites Offline Applications for the following position. To apply, candidates must download the special design application from our website: www.nal.res.in. CSIR-NAL is looking for bright and highly motivated Technical Staff to participate in the exciting task of Aerospace R&D, Technology Development, and related applications:
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) is a premier research laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). In addition to many Research, Development, and Technology Programmes in Aerospace, CSIR-NAL is actively involved in supporting the National Aerospace Programmes of ADA, DRDO, ISRO, HAL, and IAF. Further, CSIR-NAL has a strong program in Civil Aviation including the nationally
important project of design and development of a multirole Light Transport Aircraft(SARAS). CSIR-NAL is also exploring several aerospace technologies into spin-off industrial applications. It has excellent facilities in all the aerospace disciplines.
NAL Recruitment 2023 for Technical Staff.
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies – 03 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer-2 – 01 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
- BE / B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 55% marks in Mechanical Engineering / Production/ Industrial Engineering/Aerospace Engineering with 5 years of relevant experience.
- First Class B.Sc (Science) in Aircraft Maintenance or Equivalent with 1-year full-time professional qualification in aircraft maintenance / or one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Organization
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for the regular employees working in CSIR Laboratories/Institutes, Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies, and Public Sector Undertakings.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may download the application form given below. Application form duly filled in together with recent passport size photograph, copies of matriculation /Degree and above, Experience and certificate (s) with reference to nature of work carried out, etc., should be sent in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of …………………………………………. Advt. No. 2/2023 ON OR BEFORE 26.06.2023 addressed to:
The Controller of Administration
National Aerospace Laboratories
P.B.No.1779, HAL Airport Road
Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka).
- Top Construction Management Courses and Construction Institutes In India
- Construction Industry: Career, Education, and Job Opportunities in 2022
The last date to apply for this job is 26-06-2023