Last Updated on March 31, 2022 by Admin
Applications are invited in NAL Recruitment from bright ITI (NCVT Certificate) qualified candidates for National Apprenticeship Training Programme (NATP) and Dr. B R Ambedkar Apprenticeship Trade Training Programme for SC/ST candidates (AATP) as per the National Apprenticeship training scheme (NAPS) under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) at CSIR-NAL, Bengaluru.
The requirement is only for ‘Trade Apprenticeship” engagement on a stipend basis.
NAL Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentice.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 4/2022
No of Vacancies is 77 Posts
- POSTCODE: NATP/01 Under National Apprenticeship Training Programme (NATP) – 52 POSTS
(SC-08, ST-04, OBC-14, GEN-26).
- POSTCODE: Dr.AATP/02 Under Dr. B R Ambedkar Apprenticeship Trade Training Programme (Dr AATP) for SC/ST Candidates: 25 posts (SC-16, ST-09).
Trade-in which engagement will be made are as follows
Fitter – 12 Posts
Turner – 15 Posts
Electrician – 18 Posts
Machinist – 26 Posts
Mechanic(Motor Vehicle) – 03 Posts
Welder (Gas & Electric) – 03 Posts
- Passed 10th class / SSLC examination with Science & mathematics.
- ITI pass certificate in Fitter, Turner, electrician, machinist, mechanic (motor vehicle), welder trade.
Age as of 04.04.2022 – Not less than 16 years.
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates are required to register in the web portal https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in for enrolment as apprentices.
After registration, the candidate should have applied for apprenticeship training @CSIR- National Aerospace Laboratories, Bengaluru on the portal. The application will not be accepted without registration in the above-mentioned web portal and the registration number may please be filled in the online application.
The period of training will be for one year.
- Top Construction Management Courses and Construction Institutes In India
- Construction Industry: Career, Education and Job Opportunities in 2022
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF FILLED APPLICATION: 04.04.2022