Last Updated on August 8, 2022 by Admin
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, is inviting applications for the engagement of ITI Trade apprenticeship at ECIL Recruitment Hyderabad under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 as per the following details
ECIL Recruitment 2022 for ITI Trade Apprentice.
Advt. No. 17/2022
Total no Vacancies – 284 Posts
Details show Trade wise vacancies for the post ITI Trade Apprentice.
- ELECTRICIAN – 50 Posts
- ELECTRONIC MECHANIC – 100 Posts
- FITTER – 50 Posts
- R&AC – 10 Posts
- MMV – 01 Post
- TURNER – 10 Posts
- MACHINIST – 10 Posts
- MACHINIST(G) – 03 Posts
- MM TOOL MAINT – 02 Posts
- CARPENTER – 05 Posts
- COPA – 20 Posts
- DIESEL MECH – 03 Posts
- PLUMBER – 01 Posts
- SMW – 01 Post
- WELDER – 15 Posts
- PAINTER – 03 Posts
ITI Pass Certificate i.e. NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
How to Apply
- STEP:1 Interested candidates who possess the required educational qualification MUST register themselves in the website of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- STEP:2 Subsequent to registration in the portal mentioned above, the interested eligible candidates shall submit the physical application form along with required certificates at ECIL counter-Govt.ITI Musheerabad on 08.08.2022 or at ECIL counter- Govt.QQS ITI-Girls,Santoshnagar,Saidabad(Mandal) Hyderabad on 12.09.2022. Application format and list of required enclosures are given below at Annex-1.
The tenure of the Apprenticeship for the above Trades would be One year only which will commence from October 2022.
The candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 14.10.2022. The upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28, and for SC/ST 30 years.
Venue for Applications submission & Documents verification
a) Govt.ITI Musheerabad on 08.08.2022
b) Govt.QQS ITI-Girls, Santoshnagar, Saidabad(Mandal)-Hyderabad on 12.09.2022.
- Applications submission date(s) 08.08.2022 or 12.09.2022
- Apprenticeship training will start from 18.10.2022
ECIL Recruitment Notifications