Last Updated on September 22, 2023 by Admin
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented Officers at
Headquarters in Hyderabad, various Zonal Offices and Project sites spread across India. The details of the
posts are as follows
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Schedule-A Public Sector Enterprise (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom, network & Homeland Security, CBRN and e-Governance. ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies including Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station and Deep Space Network Antennas. ECIL has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as Academic Institutes and has been involved in the projects of national importance.
ECIL Recruitment 2023 for Sr Manager.
Advt. No.- 13/2023
Table of Contents
Total no Vacancies – 39 Posts
- Sr Manager-HR – 01 Posts
- Sr Manager-Law – 01 posts
- Dy Manager-Technical – 32 Posts
- Dy Manager HR – 05 Posts
Age of superannuation is 60 years. However, internal Candidates will be allowed one year age relaxation
in Residual service w.r.t to the date of superannuation
- The applicant should be a first-class Graduate with MBA/PG Degree/ 2 Yrs PG Diploma in HR/PMIR from a recognized University / Institute. Degree in Law will be preferred
- The candidate should be a First-Class Graduate with 3 Yrs Bachelor Degree in Law(LLB) or First Class 5 Yrs integrated LLB Degree. Master Degree in Law (LLM) will be preferred.
- First Class Engg. Graduate OR Engg Post Graduate in ECE. Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management will have added advantage.
- First Class Engg. Graduate OR Engg Post Graduate in CSE. Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate
Diploma in Management will have added advantage
- First Class Engg. Graduate OR Engg Post Graduate in Power Electronics. Applicants holding MBA/Post
Graduate Diploma in Management will have added advantage.
- First Class Engg. Graduate OR Engg Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management will have added advantage
- First Class Engg. Graduate OR Engg Post Graduate in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/
Communication /Electronics &Telecommunication. Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in
Management will have added advantage
- First Class Engg. Graduate OR Engg Post Graduate in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics/ Electronics and Communication. Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management will have added advantage
- General candidates (UR)/EWS/OBC are required to pay a fee of ₹ 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) as
- In case of any mistake made by the candidate on payment, Application Fee will not be paid back under any circumstances.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs 500/- is required to be paid by the candidates at the time of
submission of online application. No other mode of payment of application fee would be accepted. The
application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
Click on the below Payment link or payment of online application fees for Advt No 13/2023 :
- Candidates can also make the payment in offline by approaching SBI branch by selecting SBI branch
in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the
application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. Candidates have to
enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates including Internal Employees have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through our website
https://careers.ecil.co.in, alternatively, follow www.ecil.co.in > Careers > e-Recruitment for
advertisement details. The on-line application process will be operational from 02.09.2023 (14.00 hrs.)
to 23.09.2023 (14.00 hrs.).
- After completing on-line application process, the candidate is assigned a system generated application
number to be used for any future reference.
- The candidate is required to take the printout of registered on-line application form which will be available
up to last date for On-line registration.
- The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour
passport size photograph (4X3 cm) and enclose the self-attested copies of date of birth ,qualification,
post qualification experience, Pen-Picture (one page of specific achievements) Proof of Service in the
eligible pay scale, Turnover of the company for last 3 years if applicable, latest caste & disability
(PwD) certificate, no objection certificate from employer, copy of fee remittance(if applicable), domicile
certificate from J&K, if applicable issued by competent authority in the format as prescribed by the
Govt. India invariably.
- The candidate should write Advertisement No. 13/2023, post number & on-line registration number on
the top of the envelope and send the duly filled in application form along with enclosures as indicated
at S.No. IX(d) to the following address on or before 30.09.2023 (1400 hrs.).
Deputy General Manager
Human Resources (Recruitment Section),
Administrative Building, Corporate Office,
Electronics Corporation of India Limited,
ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana.
- Commencement of On-line Registration of application by candidates 02.09.2023 (1400 hrs.)
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 23.09.2023 (1400 hrs.
- Last date of accepting registration forms (Hard copy) with required documents from candidates 30.09.2023 (1400 hrs.)
ECIL Recruitment Notifications