Last Updated on January 16, 2023 by Admin
Vacancy circular in DOT Recruitment 2023 to fill vacant Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) posts of TES Group ‘B’ DoT HQ, DGT HQ & LSA/field units, NTIPRIT, TEC, NCCS, and USoF, on a deputation basis.
It is proposed to fill up the vacant Sub Divisional Engineers (SDE) posts of TES Group ‘B’ for DoT HQ, DGT HQ & LSA/field units, NTIPRIT, TEC, NCCS and USoF on a deputation basis from among the staff working in Central / State Government Office/PSUs as per the details given below.
DOT Recruitment 2023 for Sub Divisional Engineers (SDE).
Total no of Vacancies – 270 Posts
Sub Divisional Engineer – 270 Posts
Scale of Pay
Level 8 (Rs 47600 – 151100)
The applicant’s age shall not exceed 56 years as of the closing date of receipt of applications.
How to Apply
The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respects, in the prescribed format, along with the documents listed, may be forwarded to the ADG-1(A & HR), DGT HQ, Room No 212, 2nd floor, UIDAII
building, Behind Kali Mandir, New Delhi -110001 22.02.2023 ( 6 weeks from publishing date).
Eligible and willing candidates may apply through the proper channel in the prescribed format: Annexure C. Cadre Authorities/Heads of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channels and are accompanied by the following documents:
- Application in prescribed proforma Annexure-C.
- Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority.
- Statement giving details of Major/Minor penalties imposed upon the officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years.
- Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate.
- Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer, not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
- Declaration in prescribed proforma
- Publish Date Vacancies: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Last Date Vacancies: Wednesday, February 22, 2023