Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Admin
CPRI Recruitment invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill vacancies in the following posts.
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Power engaged in Research and Development in electricity supply systems’ generation, transmission, distribution, and operation. CPRI acts as an apex body for initiating and coordinating applied research in electrical power engineering, assisting the electrical industry in product development and Quality Assurance. CPRI also serves as an independent Authority for the Testing & Certification of power equipment. The CPRI Head office is situated in Bangalore, and its units are at Bhopal, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Noida, Kolkata, Guwahati and Nasik.
CPRI Recruitment 2022 for Various Positions.
Total no of Vacancies – 65 Posts
- Engineering Officer Gr.1 – 20 Posts
- Scientific /Engineering Assistant – 07 Posts
- Technician Gr.1 – 15 Posts
- Assistant Gr. II (Including two posts reserved for PWD-OH) – 16 Posts
- MTS Grade 1(Watchman) Reserved for Ex-servicemen – 07 Posts
- I Class BE/ B.Tech in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering /Mechanical Engineering /Civil Engineering.
- I Class B.Sc. in Chemistry.
- I Class 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
- ITI Trade certificate in Electrician Trade.
- BA/ BSc. / B.Com/ BBA /BBM with First Class.
- Ex-serviceman (Army/Navy/Air force), preferably with the 10th Pass
30 – 48 years
last date prescribed for registration of the online application, i.e., 21.11.2022
CPRI Recruitment 2022 Notification