Last Updated on June 18, 2022 by Admin
CLRI Recruitment 2022 invites ONLINE applications from enthusiastic, talented professionals, with proven professional skills & achievements and zeal for innovative technical support in Research & Development activities to fill the following posts of Technical Assistants.
The CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute [CLRI], Chennai is a premier constituent establishment of
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an Autonomous Body under the Department of
Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
The CSIR Central Leather Research Institute [CLRI], Chennai was established in the year 1948 with headquarters in Chennai. It has Regional Centres in Ahmedabad, Jalandhar, Kanpur, and Kolkata. CLRI is the central hub in Indian Leather Sector with direct roles in Education, Research, Training, Testing, Designing, Forecasting, Planning, Social empowerment, and leading in Science and Technology relating to Leather.
CLRI Recruitment 2022 for Technical Assistants
CLRI Advertisement No.03/2022
Table of Contents
The total no of Vacancies is 12 Posts
Technical Assistant Gr III (1 & 2) – 12 Posts
Pay Level & Pay
Pay Level- 6
(Rs.35,400 – Rs 1,12,400
Upper Age Limit
AFTER APPLYING ONLINE, THE CANDIDATES SHOULD KEEP A SOFT COPY OF / HER APPLICATION. THEY SHOULD NOT SEND ANY HARD COPY OF THE APPLICATION ON SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION. CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR THE WRITTEN TEST ALONE WOULD BE ASKED, AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME, TO SUBMIT THE HARD COPY OF THEIR APPLICATION.
- B.Sc Chemistry with 60% marks and one-year research experience in the relevant field from a recognized Institute/Organisation.
- B.Sc Physics with 60% marks and one year of experience in the relevant field from a recognized institute /
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Polymer Technology with at least 3 years full-time duration, with minimum 60% marks and experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field
- B.Sc Life Science with 60% marks and one-year research experience in the relevant field from a recognized Institute/Organisation.
- Candidates belonging to the General / OBC category are required to pay the application fee of Rs 100/- through SBI Collect by ONLINE / SBI Branch
- However, candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / ESM / Women / CSIR Employees are exempted
from application fee.
- Application fee paid through any other modes will not be accepted and the application will be treated as
without application fee and rejected.
How to Apply for CLRI Recruitment
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only through ONLINE APPLICATION in the link available on
CSIR-CLRI’s website https://clri.org. Instruction to fill up Online Application is also given on the CSIR-CLRI’s website.
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new email id before applying
- The candidate has to register with his / her name, email-id, and password.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one Post Code must submit a separate Online Application
form for each Post Code along with the Application Fee thereof (if applicable).
- After successful registration, the candidate has to log in using the credentials and fill up the Online
- The candidate is required to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three months old) scanned color passport
size photograph in JPEG format (max 100 KB) with an image dimension of about 300px (width) x 400px
(height). The photograph should be without a cap and both ears should be visible. The date on which the
photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph. The application without a photograph is
liable to be rejected as invalid.
- The candidate is required to upload his/her signature in JPEG format (max 100 KB) with image dimension
of about 130px (width) x 150px (height). The application without a signature is liable to be rejected as
- After filling up the Online Application form, the candidate can verify/edit the application to ensure that
the application is complete and correct in all aspects. After finalizing, the candidate can finally submit the
application online and take a printout of the application and keep it with himself/herself.
- After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION(s), the applicants SHOULD NOT SEND ANY HARD COPY
OF APPLICATION at this stage. They should keep/retain a soft copy of their Online Application / keep
a printout of the Online computer generated Application form
Commencement of ONLINE application 21.05.2022 (09:00 hrs IST)
The last date for submission of ONLINE applications is 20.06.2022 (23:30 hrs IST)