APSC Recruitment 2020 (Assam Public Service Commission) invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer and Assistant Architect.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Under Panchayat And Rural Development Department. – 222 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Under Panchayat And Rural Development Department. – 344 Posts.
- Assistant Architect under Public Works (Building & NH) Department. – 11 Posts.
Education Qualification for Assam PSC Recruitment 2020
- B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering obtained from any institute approved by the AICTE and recognized by Government.
- The Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering must be a Regular Course. Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Government.
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- What Is The Difference Between Civil Engineering and Architecture?
- Architect Job Description and Salary
- Best Architecture Colleges in India to study B.Arch in 2019-2020
Scale of Pay
- Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-; PB – 2 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Important Dates for Assam PSC Recruitment 2020
The last date of receiving duly filled up the application form for Assam PSC Recruitment 2020 in the Commission’s office is fixed on 17-08-2020 during office hours.
Kindly check the below links to apply for the Assam PSC Recruitment 2020.