Last Updated on
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Vestas Recruitment 2019 notification announced for the position of Engineer trainee.
Apply Online for the Vestas Jobs 2019 for the post in chennai. All the details for Vestas Recruitment 2019 are given below,
Vestas Recruitment 2019 for Engineer Trainee
BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
Vestas Jobs 2019
Here are the roles and responsibilities for Vestas Recruitment 2019
This role is a part of Global Procurement, Automation & ECM Services team, working as Graduate Engineer Trainee supporting different factories across Manufacturing & Global Procurement in Vestas worldwide on behalf of Global HSE.
- Process daily safety records intake in PDF file
- Send out notices to department leaders of overdue records
- Generate Daily, Weekly, Monthly factory reports
- Ability to read, understand and communicate End user requirements
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments / reporting
- Ability to plan & priorities work
Vestas Recruitment 2019 Notification